Match Thread Birmingham City (2 Viewers)

Johnnythespider

I don't know why but feeling confident about tonight, 3-1 and don't laugh but Biamou to get a brace (no not pheasants Grendel you toff), O'Hare to get the other to make up for the cup miss

shmmeee

Jesus why did you all make me look at the table. Add the six points to Sheff Wed and it looks very grim. Need to start closing that gap above us.

matesx

We all know the script.... play really really really well....suicidal needless back pass in the 99th minute.....Marosi rushes out and karate kicks Blues player in the moosh....PENALTY! ..... Goal!

Plucky Cov 0 Blues 1

Covstu

I think it’s going to be 1 each tonight. Just hope we go out with confidence rather than sit back and soak up pressure. They will feel comfortable at home so we don’t have any advantage there not that it’s really mattered without fans

RegTheDonk

Just need the discipline at the back, learning to keep a clean sheet is vital as I believe we'd have enough options from 9 subs to change things around and score a goal somehow.

no_loyalty

Birmingham are a pretty defensive side, so going for a 1-0 win with Tyler Walker bagging the winner.

Adge

Hopefully we get a win and let’s be honest we need it-doesn’t matter about the performance because recently we have had the performances and no result. Now it’s time to flip the coin.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Bingo for tonight:

-If you don't take your chances you get punished
-Change it Robbins you arrogant bastard
-Why the fuck have we given away another penalty
- Why are we so shit at set pieces (can be applied for both ends of the pitch)
-Take a bow, Kastaneer

Users who are viewing this thread