Match Thread Birmingham City (2 Viewers)

cc84cov

Sheaf & Kelly holding with Hamer close to O’Hare ? Interested to see how we line up

AFCCOVENTRY

We need to tighten up and having Kelly, Sheaf and Hamer in midfield will hopefully add a bit more steel in the middle.

stevefloyd

I’ve got an hour to get a very awake and excitable 15 month old to sleep so I can watch the game in peace with a few ales.....

No chance with the 2 month old, but she can’t move and can be easily quietened with milk, so she has no choice but to watch the game with me.
Seems like your letting in more than our defence

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Looks it is more defensive and a side picked to stop conceding so easily. Walker is going to need the midfield getting around him quickly. Certainly looks more solid. I hope it works we need to get something from this game. Think it will be a low scoring draw

Jamesimus

Is this Robins bringing out the Xmas tree early then?

Intrigued to see how this is going to pan out. Looking to get a win, yet he's changed the system. Are the players going to be shit at doing this new formation for a while?

Anyway, let the group therapy session commence...

hamil99

Facebook User
2-1 cov. Sheaf, Hamer.

Can't see us keeping a clean sheet (hope to be proven wrong) but I do feel we can win this.

Hutch11

Looks it is more defensive and a side picked to stop conceding so easily. Walker is going to need the midfield getting around him quickly. Certainly looks more solid. I hope it works we need to get something from this game. Think it will be a low scoring draw
O'hare and shippers will do that

Great_Expectations

Disappointed with the same of shape and (on paper) it looks defensive to me. I also worry about the lack of width, especially if it is a back four and therefore the full backs won’t have as much license to get forward.

But something needed to change and MR obviously believes this is it. A change in formation enhanced our fortunes last year, maybe it does the same again?

Users who are viewing this thread