McCallum

Sheaf
Kelly
O’Hare
Hamer
Shipley

Walker

Great_Expectations

I’ve got an hour to get a very awake and excitable 15 month old to sleep so I can watch the game in peace with a few ales.....

No chance with the 2 month old, but she can’t move and can be easily quietened with milk, so she has no choice but to watch the game with me.

larry_david

We need to make ourselves defencivly tighter. Kelly will help. Just need to make sure we're still a force up top but least we have attacking options

Brighton Sky Blue

Not sure why we ditched a system that's made us much more threatening going forward but here's hoping it works out.

AOM

Robins just confirmed Dacosta has had to have surgery and hopefully back in 3 weeks.
Our squad needs more surgeries than Holby City

PVA

Four at the back, unless Sheaf is going to drop into the back 3. I believe he has played CB before.

But more likely its 4-3-2-1 I'm guessing.

Interesting to see how we get on like that.

Good to see Jobello back.

shmmeee

If we're creaking with 5 at the back I don't see how it'll be better with one less. Here's hoping though

I guess the idea is three defensive midfielders give you protection.

Bit worried about the flanks though without someone to come across when the FBs attack.

SlowerThanPlatt

4-5-1 according to the website:

Elsewhere, Kyle McFadzean and Fankaty Dabo return in defence, alongside Dominic Hyam and Sam McCallum, as they sit in front of Marko Marosi.

In midfield, Kelly is joined by Jordan Shipley, who had been self-isolating, but he returns to partner Ben Sheaf, Gustavo Hamer and Callum O'Hare.

Up top, after scoring his first Championship goal for the Sky Blues last weekend, Tyler Walker leads the line once more.

Brighton Sky Blue

I guess the idea is three defensive midfielders give you protection.

Bit worried about the flanks though without someone to come across when the FBs attack.

I'm concerned we've sacrificed too much going forward and I don't think the shape was the reason we were shipping so many goals. Won't be long till we find out in practice how it turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread