Match Thread Birmingham City (7 Viewers)

Frostie

Well he says probably.

CT article is weird. Seems to repeat the Godden paragraph for the Hamer bit so makes it sound like Hamer and Godden are both as doubtful as each other.

Dacosta out for three weeks. Dabo not definitely back either.

We just can’t catch a break.

I don't often read Telegraph articles, especially since Tom left tbf.

Read it now, effectively Godden & Dacosta definitely out, Shipley definitely available, Hamer & Dabo sound unlikely to me.

Brighton Sky Blue

Read it now, effectively Godden & Dacosta definitely out, Shipley definitely available, Hamer & Dabo sound unlikely to me.

Winning chances somewhat curtailed

shmmeee

The quality has dipped generally since Tom left but the injury reports are usually good because they go over every player (even Jones) so it’s handy to find out what’s what.

shmmeee

So pessimistic XI:

Maroši
Rose Østigård Hyam
McCallum Sheaf Kelly Shipley Giles
Biamou Walker

“Robins injury mind games” XI:

Maroši
Rose Østigård Hyam
Dabo Hamer Sheaf Shipley Giles
Godden Walker

87 n all that

Has he actually said Godden or Hamer are defo out?

i agree that he won’t want to give away too much about a potential lineup.Our starting lineup would be predictable if he mentioned those two were fit. If not biamou causes problems for defenders and walker knows where the net is so ok forward line.

Our bench might be lacking in options if both are out.

87 n all that

Still can’t get over the fact that we could have released Baka but gave him another year. He couldn’t hack l1. We could have had a decent Prem player on loan in his place. Hope he comes of the bench and gets the winner on Friday

SlowerThanPlatt

Still can’t get over the fact that we could have released Baka but gave him another year. He couldn’t hack l1. We could have had a decent Prem player on loan in his place. Hope he comes of the bench and gets the winner on Friday
If only it was that simple. No decent Premier League youngster is coming here to be the third or fourth choice striker for one of the worst teams in the league

Frostie

If only it was that simple. No decent Premier League youngster is coming here to be the third or fourth choice striker for one of the worst teams in the league

This.
Plus Baka, on his day, is an asset. Whilst it's frustrating that he rarely delivers it would be crazy to let him walk for nothing when he could come good (however unlikely) or we at least have some kind of financial return on him.

Brighton Sky Blue

This.
Plus Baka, on his day, is an asset. Whilst it's frustrating that he rarely delivers it would be crazy to let him walk for nothing when he could come good (however unlikely) or we at least have some kind of financial return on him.

The only one of the 4 strikers signed in 2018 still at the club and yet to really show his value.Obviously had some kind of falling out with MR

87 n all that

We could have loaned one and it’s then up to them to battle to get in the team. MR didn’t really want to keep Max and he was 4th choice but he battled his way into the first team.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I reckon Robins might play this XI:
Maroši
Rose - Osti - Hyam
McCallum - Kelly - Sheaf - Giles
O’hare
Biamou - Walker
If so I can only see 3 points as it looks so much better than the team which played them off the parks last season

Users who are viewing this thread