Match Thread Birmingham City (1 Viewer)

Sbarcher

I'm waiting on official injury news which hopefully should be in next couple of days before naming xi.
I would like to see Kelly holding with Sheaf & Hamer just in front in a midfield three I've made no secret of that though in the past.
Who's the new Chinese player?

PUSB-We_are_going_up

giphy.gif

cooperskyblue

I think if we play with the same confidence going forward in last three games we will score and do enough to win the game. It is whether we can manage the game better from a defensive point of view as that has ultimately prevented us from being on a much higher points tally.

From the next 3 games I would take 4 points as then after Norwich away every game is then winnable to the end of the year.

TomRad85

My blues fan mate was telling me he’s the closest thing to Gascoigne & Grealish was over rated

Was nice to see Bellingham make it out of McCallum’s pocket last week finally
Tbf he's 17 and playing for Dortmund. At 18 Grealish was loaned to Notts County for a season.

Bellingham may well not develop as expected but its a pretty good start.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Johhny Blue

I think if we play with the same confidence going forward in last three games we will score and do enough to win the game. It is whether we can manage the game better from a defensive point of view as that has ultimately prevented us from being on a much higher points tally.

From the next 3 games I would take 4 points as then after Norwich away every game is then winnable to the end of the year.

So we’ll beat Norwich and lose the rest

Warwickhunt

I think Robins mentioned after the Watford game
MR said it was Plantar Fasciitis its a painful tendon problem that can take some time to get over! However there are things you can put in the footwear to eleviate the pain somewhat

Paxman II

Don't care who the team is, we need a win now and this is as good an opportunity for that as any.

1-0 win Cleansheet and just the one goal.

Users who are viewing this thread