Match Thread Birmingham City (2 Viewers)

Travs

Whilst i am sat firmly in the "don't panic" camp... we now have a run of games where the onus is very much on us to pick up a reasonable tally of points... it does add pressure... i hope that if we were to lose this one, we continue to not panic (although i expect the board to reach unprecedented levels of meltdown if we do lose)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Definitely need to pick up results from the next three. Minimum 5 points and not lose any.

Amcoventry

I reckon we will win but there will be moans about the reffing all game on this site!

Skybluebeliever

Ostigard is away with Norway at the moment , they have a game next Wednesday so I presume he will not be back until the Thursday , day before the Birmingham game .MR would have some of this week and all of next week to work with the defence , does he put Ostigatd in the team ?

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Ostigard is away with Norway at the moment , they have a game next Wednesday so I presume he will not be back until the Thursday , day before the Birmingham game .MR would have some of this week and all of next week to work with the defence , does he put Ostigatd in the team ?
No I would say try the team that got us premoted but walker over Shipley and Hamer over Walsh

Last edited:

stupot07

All depends on who is fit,

-------------------------Marosi
---------------Rose Ostigard Hyam
McCallum----------kelly----------Giles
------------------hamer----sheaf
------------------Walker--Biamou

I'm presuming Dabo won't be fit as he's had an op.

Bench
Wilson
Mcfadz
Dacosta
Shipley
O'hare
Godden
Jabello

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cc84cov

All depends on who is fit,

-------------------------Marosi
---------------Rose Ostigard Hyam
McCallum----------kelly----------Giles
------------------hamer----sheaf
------------------Walker--Biamou

I'm presuming Dabo won't be fit as he's had an op.

Bench
Wilson
Mcfadz
Dacosta
Shipley
O'hare
Godden
Jabello

Godden won’t be on no bench if he’s fit he plays especially over Biamou,liking that 3 in midfield👌🏻

stupot07

Godden won’t be on no bench if he’s fit he plays especially over Biamou,liking that 3 in midfield
Thanks. I think if Goddens fit it will be a choice of him or Walker with Biamou. Despite not scoring, he's added much needed physicality up front and has made life much harder for opposition defenders and has made the ball stick up front a bit more when we go longer. Walker and Godden seem very similar to me. It will be interesting to see who Robins goes for.

Brighton Sky Blue

Thanks. I think if Goddens fit it will be a choice of him or Walker with Biamou. Despite not scoring, he's added much needed physicality up front and has made life much harder for opposition defenders and has made the ball stick up front a bit more when we go longer. Walker and Godden seem very similar to me. It will be interesting to see who Robins goes for.

I would rather have two up there who can make more of fewer chances than one who will waste them more often than not. If we need to chase the game we can always go 4-3-3 and punt it to Max

Travs

Was talking to a Blues work colleague yesterday and he reckons they are awful, and living off the back of a decent first few games.

Personally, i don't see a win here for us.

87 n all that

Think McFadz will come in for Osti and need to bring Kelly into the team for O’Hare. Hope MR is working out on sorting out some of our poor defending.

cc84cov

Think McFadz will come in for Osti and need to bring Kelly into the team for O’Hare. Hope MR is working out on sorting out some of our poor defending.
Kelly coming in will help I just don’t know weather he will play all 3 midfielders,no issues from me with Hamer playing higher

clint van damme

Was talking to a Blues work colleague yesterday and he reckons they are awful, and living off the back of a decent first few games.

Personally, i don't see a win here for us.

was talking to a lad I know who supports Blues last week and he pretty much echoed that.
He said if they stay up by one goal on goal difference he'll be delighted which is exactly my attitude to our season.

Frostie

Robins has already said his plan since Brentford was to have Godden & Walker up top together, unfortunately they haven't both been fully fit at the same time.

covcity4life

Is hamer defintley out? We are really goijg to miss him if so

Kelly and sheaf solid but forward passing will be sacrificed

johnwillomagic

I'm waiting on official injury news which hopefully should be in next couple of days before naming xi.
I would like to see Kelly holding with Sheaf & Hamer just in front in a midfield three I've made no secret of that though in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread