Match Thread Birmingham City (H) - 7:45 Tue 23rd Nov (2 Viewers)

Tommo1993

Hamer, Hyam, Kelly having good game. I know running around like Taz is his thing, but I think COH could be even better sometimes if he calmed down a little bit.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Some nice play, need to be more willing to have a go.

Kane on for Dabo and Sheaf on for Kelly after 10-15 mins of the second half to give us that bit more going forward

Sky Blue Pete

How can you add 1 after that?
how was hogan not booked for conning the ref
How did deeny get away with that on maatsen
How can the ref stop the game when we throw the ball on our throw?

Ref is awful worst one yet

Should be winning they are shockingly bad but look threatening from long throws

SeaSeeEffCee

Played really well except for in the box. Hamer having an immense game, Godden and O’Hare playing well too although the latter’s final ball has been shocking. Gyokeres just doesn’t look the same player as the the start of the season, getting dominated by Sanderson.

Twats out in full force tonight as well, already had one Blues fan kicked out for standing up and signing Keep Right On after about 10 minutes. Pretty sure a few more around me are Blues as well but keeping it a bit quieter.

Kieranp96

Awful at getting a decent shot away, should be 2 up atleast, if only ohare had composure, tyat or the officials have eyes, gyokeres shirt was half way across the area from when he went down.

Grendel

How can you add 1 after that?
how was hogan not booked for conning the ref
How did deeny get away with that on maatsen
How can the ref stop the game when we throw the ball on our throw?

Ref is awful worst one yet

Should be winning they are shockingly bad but look threatening from long throws

the deeney incident was a laugh nothing happened really and they aren’t shockingly bad they are a organised unit.

Robins must be concerned to play Kelly over sheaf

The Hyam challenge was wild the ref is struggling to cope

Johnnythespider

What are these stewards for, they're literally standing next to people who haven't got seats so are standing between blocks, how is that safe

no_loyalty

We have totally dominated that half, the problem is Blues can’t be any worse 2nd half.

Nick

Administrator
the deeney incident was a laugh nothing happened really and they aren’t shockingly bad they are a organised unit.

They are doubling up on deeney, Kelly is on his toes every time.

I assume that's why

Northants Sky Blue

We seriously need the skipper and senior players to respectfully and calmly point out to the ref the obvious things he's missing.
And nothing to show for bossing the half leaves me nervy

How long before Sheaf and Kane come on or is MR gonna dig his heels in?

fernandopartridge

Kelly has been the first line of defence against their long throw, I think that's why he's in really

Users who are viewing this thread