Match Thread Birmingham City (H) - 7:45 Tue 23rd Nov (1 Viewer)

LilleSkyBlue

How can you add 1 after that?
how was hogan not booked for conning the ref
How did deeny get away with that on maatsen
How can the ref stop the game when we throw the ball on our throw?

Ref is awful worst one yet

Should be winning they are shockingly bad but look threatening from long throws

Agree with most of your points, but it was a very strong challenge from Hyam and Hogan had his leg caught - just one of those things but it looked like it hurt

Grendel

The real issue we have is we are not looking like much of a threat in front of goal - Gyokeres is looking a bit laboured and there’s no other options

Hamer has developed a shooting allergy and so unless Godden is getting chances there is little chance of goals

Esoterica

Hamer, Hyam, Kelly having good game. I know running around like Taz is his thing, but I think COH could be even better sometimes if he calmed down a little bit.
O'Hare doesn't even get me out my seat any more when he has the ball in or around the box. He's absolutely superb for 75% of the pitch but like Luke Thomas used to, I switch off once he's in the box, I actually expect nothing to come from it.

Philosorapter

Done my obligatory sleep through and missed the first half and woke up for the second half.

Up for this now

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

We seriously need the skipper and senior players to respectfully and calmly point out to the ref the obvious things he's missing.
And nothing to show for bossing the half leaves me nervy

How long before Sheaf and Kane come on or is MR gonna dig his heels in?

Don't worry. We only tend to score in one half, so as we didn't score in that one...

Happy_Martian

Great team play in the first half. Completely agree that we have lost that clinical edge in the final third. Vik seems off the boil and I think COH panics when he gets to the penalty area. Outside of it, his ball control is great. In it, he goes to pieces almost. Hamer almost unplayable in this form.

But one consolation.....

WE ARE A ONE HALF TEAM.... we haven't scored in the first half so that could mean the second half will be a goalfest. Or it could end 0-0 🤣

Grendel

Without Waghorn as an option up front we are a bit limited

steve101

Referee has been dreadful. Continual pulling of shirts, particularly Gyokeres' going unpunished. Need to start second half brightly again and get more clinical final third. Maatsen justifying his inclusion. Looking a threat.

Liquid Gold

Something that makes me optimistic: We've never scored in both halves once this season so we've saved our goals for the second half

Something that makes me pessimistic: We rarely put in solid performances in both halves

Users who are viewing this thread