Match Thread Birmingham City (H) - 7:45 Tue 23rd Nov (2 Viewers)

Briles

Haven't beaten them in 8 and the last 6 have been draws but I think we will have too much for them this time. 2-0

Briles

Maatsen has to come back in, need that balance with a left footer.

Dabo and Kane is going to be razor thin margin. I think Robins goes with Dabo but I would be very tempted to leave Kane in.

To bring either on with 20 to go is a luxury

lordy_87

Beware of knobheads tonight people, going to be quite a few of them there (and I'm not just talking about the 4000 blues fans either!)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Reading into it, they’ve got quite a few injury problems and gardener suspended, so I’m hoping for three points tonight.

Kane at rwb for me with Dabo dropping to the bench ( never thought I’d say that! ), le god up top with viktor and Allen dropped to the bench. PUSBS ⚽⚽⚽

Not good. We like the nice flat surface to play on.

TomRad85

Im not sure he will. Robins usually rewards those in the jersey.

If Rose continues to do well. Can see him keeping JCS out too.
Not sure, Robins is a big fan of Dabo and rightly so, he's been great for us. But honestly think Kane has been the better of the 2 recently. Another really excellent signing for us.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Londonccfcfan

Not sure, Robins is a big fan of Dabo and rightly so, he's been great for us. But honestly think Kane has been the better of the 2 recently. Another really excellent signing for us.

Big fan of Dabo but i think your right. Kane seems better at both ends of the pitch where Dabo no doubt edges it in the middle when it comes to link up play, but final ball just isnt there.

Like to see Dabo persisted with on the Left as i feel hes a slightly better option than Maatsen.

TomRad85

Big fan of Dabo but i think your right. Kane seems better at both ends of the pitch where Dabo no doubt edges it in the middle when it comes to link up play, but final ball just isnt there.

Like to see Dabo persisted with on the Left as i feel hes a slightly better option than Maatsen.
Hmmm nah can't agree there, I like the balance of Maatsen on the left. Think he's constantly improving too. Wouldn't be the end of the world if Dabo lined up there though.

Warthog

a7d15cccf3f624f5e749c1e870ac432c.jpg

Getting this out again tonight as a show of respect. Hopefully not the only one but I’ll be one of the few in block 19 if anyone fancies saying hello!

Paxman II

Kane has been decent but if you think he is ahead of Dabo you are kidding yourselves.

It's about time we gave someone a real thrashing and this could be the night. However, Birmingham are no mugs, carry a threat in Deeney if we make any silly errors. Could be a turgid affair if Brum park the bus.

I'd like to think we are too good for them, but the players must not assume they are unbeatable at home to this lot. See the bigger picture and concentrate. 100% effort and we will win. We need these 3 points before the next few difficult games.

Users who are viewing this thread