Match Thread Birmingham City away (2 Viewers)

BornSlippySkyBlue

Actually it’s more rain again now. Very wet too, so even if it snows it might take a while to settle... 🤞

Mcbean

Could be off due to waterlogged pitch - it very wet Wednesday and it’s been raining most of the night - ideal for a kasta event

jordan210

Hopefully the pitch drainage works and under soil heating has been on.

but will effect our passing game. Then again we wonon Tranmeres potato patch

Sky Blue Harry H

either way the pitch is going to be horrendous.

Square passes among the defence...........gulp. If it goes ahead, I would definitely play 2 up front, as defenders are more likely to make mistakes, and keep the tippy tappy down to a minimum. Good day for O'Hare closing down defenders, but can you imagine the state of his kit at full time 🤣

Londonccfcfan

Square passes among the defence...........gulp. If it goes ahead, I would definitely play 2 up front, as defenders are more likely to make mistakes, and keep the tippy tappy down to a minimum. Good day for O'Hare closing down defenders, but can you imagine the state of his kit at full time 🤣

Which means we have to go with 2 up top...have to start Max and Gykores. Wilson has to go downtown.

Tricky little players like Ohare may have a field day picking up the pieces.

Sky Blue Harry H

Absolute lottery today. Shit pitch shit conditions. Shame cos I’d fancy us otherwise

Agree - just hope we don't get one of those refs who 'makes allowances' for thuggery, due to the pitch conditions - letting the likes of Friend & co to kick lumps out of Callum O'Hare etc,
Good day for winning / not conceding free kicks on the edge of the box

PVA

Why is the pitch so bad I wonder?

It was great last year, and we had shit loads of rain last year too.

Is it just because more games are being crammed into a shorter season?

Liquid Gold

Normally snow on the day isn’t an issue only if it’s been sitting for a day or so and has frozen the pitch. If they had any forethought and out the heating on it’ll go ahead.

robbiethemole

Just watching Big Match Revisited and Arsenal pitch is a feckin quagmire like lots of others in 1975. Which others were bad? I remember Filbert St and Derby were like beaches

Users who are viewing this thread