Match Thread Birmingham City away (4 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Do you think the home/away thing will have much effect here? I honestly don’t see how it can (I know people are saying it hasn’t as much since teams came back from the break... I think that was initially, seems to have gone back to a bit of normality recently). But with us, we obviously like playing there. There’s surely no difference with this one apart from changing rooms and possibly kit?

I think it could because as the away team our pre-match preparation will be different which could throw us off our stride. Just that autopilot of going into the dressing room is disrupted and just going into a different one will upset the rhythm slightly. This would've been a good game to wear the Members top. It's an away game so will require a changed strip but also at 'home'.

SleepyGinger

Some of the money they have wasted really shows how good our recruitment is. That sunjic alone was 7 million, if we spent that on one player we’d be wanting him to single handedly get us promoted.

Paxman II

They won at Middlesborough the other week which at first thought was a great win but then Boro got pasted at home the other night by Rotherham.
We should be beating this lot if we play to our strentgh again even with missing injured players. It will be crucial not to lose it and so Mcfazdean comes straight back in for me. Allen gets a start and we need another great performance from O'Hare. James getting better each game too.

Brighton Sky Blue

Maybe not but different changing rooms, daft as it seems can make a difference breaking the normal matchday routine.

The biggest thing for me is a lack of fans which destroys the local derby eliment and turns it into just another game. That may or may not be in our favour - but this should have been one of the standout fixtures of the season regardless of respective league positions.

Hopefully Gyo’s goal gives him the confidence to assert himself more, he flaffed a much better chance not long before.

Sky Blue Harry H

What is the deadline re: Blues signing a forward (Sam Cosgrove, Aberdeen) in time for them being eligible for tomorrow's game?

Greggs

Yep, i've prepared myself mentally for it to be abandoned. Saves being fuming tomorrow!

shmmeee

So are we going to get iFollow commentary because we’re at St Andrew’s or are Clive and Oggy banned because it’s away?

procdoc

A bit off topic but Reading are playing Bournemouth off the park. I think there was a slight over reaction about our performance against a very good side.
Back on topic I think the game against Brum is can’t lose, fancy us nicking it 1-0

Sky Blue Harry H

Reading 3-0 up v Bournemouth - half time coming up. Quite glad, as thought some of the Bournemouth players acted like Billy big b*ll*cks when we played them.

fernandopartridge

A bit off topic but Reading are playing Bournemouth off the park. I think there was a slight over reaction about our performance against a very good side.
Back on topic I think the game against Brum is can’t lose, fancy us nicking it 1-0
We didn't play badly in general, just made some silly errors and missed two good chances

clint van damme

Blues have will have had a 10 day break and have a pretty much fully fit squad so I'm not sure it's a good time to play them.

They've also lost 8 of their last 9 home games. Not that our away form is great but with it being at SA hopefully that's negated a bit.

Remember Millwall had had a decent break when we beat them.

Colin Steins Smile

I’m wondering if the game will be on. The amount of rain that’s fallen overnight makes me think the pitch could be very heavy, which won’t suit our passing game.

D

Deleted member 2477

Smug prick Bournemouth boss... Not looking as smug in his post match interview... I hope they crash & burn... Really did not like their attitude in that game.
Some of their fans on their forum giving it the big i am to. Talking as if they were a club the size of Liverpool and beat little old Coventry

AFCCOVENTRY

Different type of opponent and style of play with Brum compared to SW. lot more possession based. Will be interesting to see if Robins sticks with the same formation and line-up. Pask only one to come in for Dabo or will he bring Kyle back in and push Leo to RB or go back to wing backs.

D

Deleted member 2477

The weather forecast if right will mean the game will be off

Users who are viewing this thread