Bigi off to Newcastle (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

How many excuses do you have?!!

1 excuse, 1 principle. They aren't connected but overlap. I've said plenty of times about the message selling Gael would spell out, it's just something I really wouldn't be able to stand by and tolerate. Gotta draw a line under it somewhere!

Nonleagueherewecome

I should probably chill out rather than over-react to unsubstantiated net talk!

torchomatic

Cant see this happening to be honest.

PVA

This all started from some guy tweeting earlier that he'd spotted Biggie at Newcastle's training ground...

not saying it won't happen, as there has been interest from them, but that's how it started today

Grendel

For me, selling the family silver - yet again. More upset than if we sold Keogh, to be honest

So if you were a Southampton fan you would have been outraged at Walcott and chamberlain leaving.

KersleyDigs

It's all over Twitter from Newcastle fans

You can see it coming...........

Bigirimana will be sold to NUFC for £1m without a sell on clause AND will then go on to be worth £25m in 3 years time

Other teams like Southampton-Sheff Utd managed to get £4-7m (Naughton, Walker, Bale, Walcott, Chamberlain) for their young players and Gael is a very special talent indeed!!!!

I'm sick of us letting players go for below market value. Hudds are holding out for a massive fee for Rhodes, despite him only being proven at L1 level.

Vardy from non-league, is valued at £1m plus and that new kid Man Utd signed from Crew for £4m!!!!

Will be VERY pissed off if SISU let it happen again!!!! :slap:

torchomatic

Makes me laugh that article. It states it's an exclusive and then says that ''apparently'' Pardew is going to sign him. Bollocks, i reckon.

torchomatic

Grendel

It's all over Twitter from Newcastle fans

You can see it coming...........

Bigirimana will be sold to NUFC for £1m without a sell on clause AND will then go on to be worth £25m in 3 years time

Other teams like Southampton-Sheff Utd managed to get £4-7m (Naughton, Walker, Bale, Walcott, Chamberlain) for their young players and Gael is a very special talent indeed!!!!

I'm sick of us letting players go for below market value. Hudds are holding out for a massive fee for Rhodes, despite him only being proven at L1 level.

Vardy from non-league, is valued at £1m plus and that new kid Man Utd signed from Crew for £4m!!!!

Will be VERY pissed off if SISU let it happen again!!!! :slap:

Bale Walcott and chamberlain were internationals at 18. Bigiamara is not even good enough to oust David bell from the team. There is no comparison. If we get £1.5 million its great business.

cheever

Shit, I forgot that we still have David Bell on our books as well....

WE ARE GOING UP! WE ARE GOING UP!

Grendel

Shit, I forgot that we still have David Bell on our books as well....

WE ARE GOING UP! WE ARE GOING UP!

I think he will do pretty well in this league.

ccfctommy

Regarding Bell he did alright under Coleman didn't he? Scored a few decent goals as well if i remember rightly.

Sewelly

Newcastle fan here lads, what do you think of him then? I think he is having his medical tomorrow up here. Cheers!

torchomatic

Sew, he's undoubtedly a big talent, but he's raw. Odd move at this point in his career.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Anyway as I said in another thread

If it was a choice between keeping Gael or Keogh for 1 more year who would you choose. Keogh for the remainder of his contract or Gael for the next 3 years?

Grendel

Anyway as I said in another thread

If it was a choice between keeping Gael or Keogh for 1 more year who would you choose. Keogh for the remainder of his contract or Gael for the next 3 years?

Keogh every time.

Grendel

If we get 10 million + for Gael you won't hear a single moan from me

They are better players and the value reflects that.

1nilandwe...

Didn't the story go that he started really well first few games of the season, but then thought he'd made it, opened a barber's in the city centre with his face on it, was a big of a damp squib for the rest of the season?

Undoubted talent and I'd love to have him for another season. Don't think he's anywhere near ready for Premiership football yet though. Could we sell him for good money and then have him back on loan perhaps, please?

torchomatic

Still think it's nonsense.

I'm not sure he's strong enough mentally and physically for scrappy League 1 football. It pains me to say it but I think this is a good move for him personally. He needs to develop somewhere he'll be given time and space on the ball. He's a very talented player but not quite strong enough at this stage. Newcastle will take that raw talent and vision and develop him into the player we all know he can become. Good luck to the lad.

Just a shame that our owners will be selling him for what we all know will be fuck all. And why? When he won't be cutting into the wage budget much at all.

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread