Bigi off to Newcastle (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Got a bad feeling about this move for Gael

yer, treble his wages and now in the premier league

if it goes belly up, he will be sold to a top championship side, getting another signing on fee.

i dont know how he's gonna cope

wingy

The incredulity and denial shown in this thread as the story breaks that "Nah can't be happening "----"Unsubstantiated" "We've always been a selling club" "He's not really that Good Anyway" ETC ETC are either admirable or Dellusional.The reality is that funding the coming season leaves CCFC short of Around £2-2.5 ,Possibly £3m. meaning since April 27th Bigi,Keogh +Maybe one other have been for sale,depending on values acheived.There are two or three others on £8k. per week so depending on how many bodies they want Wood and Sheff may still have to go but being replaced by cheaper options .
t
The point about always selling is true in essence ,however i can't recall an era where we've sold Four players from one summer to the next when the influx has been 9 players including Bigi Christie +Thomas While the exodus has been 18 Not including Keogh. PS does anyone out there know if we can take a mortgage on ryton this year with the Charge on it ,Just in case we run short through the campaign.:(

Adge

He didn't play much last season. Would you put him ahead of fleck, baker, mcsheffrey, bell, deegan or Thomas? I wouldn't.
Deegan, Thomas or Bigi. My god, to think it got worse.....

Users who are viewing this thread