Big sky blue news tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

Pretty sure there will be an official announcement today. The club cant let CWR peddle it for 24 hours with zero response

pusbccfc

Terry Gibson's perm

Interested to see how they arrange the return, I had two seats in block 20 and no space near me I now have three seats at St Andrews will I have to move seats to allow somebody who may not have made the effort to support the club to have there old seat back?

mark82

Interested to see how they arrange the return, I had two seats in block 20 and no space near me I now have three seats at St Andrews will I have to move seats to allow somebody who may not have made the effort to support the club to have there old seat back?

You'll probably need to move your seats to the Ricoh Arena mate. If you leave them at St. Andrews you'll be watching the wrong team.

hill83

Nah it will be packed with all the people who wouldn’t go because it was in Birmingham and all that stuff. I guess they will go back to Sisu still owners excuse so should be ok.

I haven't been to St Andrews. I only go to a handful of matches each season. Doesn't make you anymore of a fan than me.

Jump down from your pedestal before you fall off.

Users who are viewing this thread