Big sky blue news tomorrow (4 Viewers)

shmmeee

Don't think my councillor would give a shit either.
However, yes, my mum (who is the resident and voter there) raised it at least twice before, with no response whatsoever.
I intend to raise it again (in her voice; she's too old -90 - and frail - extremely - now to do it herself) in the near future.

Good. Because then next time they say it’s a constituent issue we can ask for proof and do an FOI asking for contact.

I get the “what’s the point” I really do, but it is worth the time to lodge this stuff.

jordan210

It was going so well

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

Irish Sky Blue

we used to park in Stratford St, outside the Mum's of a lad I worked with at Browns Lane, and it was a nice stroll down to Swan Lane. We usually met other lads from the Jag in the Mercers for a couple. During the season if Bees were at home, always went to Brandon on the way home to Rugby.

Happy days indeed with no worries about who owned us and what the finances were like. Technology has a lot to answer for.
I’ve only been to the Bees a few times but that would be great if they could return to Brandon or another site in the city found.

Evo1883

Am I correct in thinking the club shop will be by the ramp under block 14/15?

Or next to the last turnstiles by block 15 16?

Confused

Kneeza

I’ve only been to the Bees a few times but that would be great if they could return to Brandon or another site in the city found.
Doubt it's ever going to happen, sadly. Speedway's a dying sport with tracks closing left, right and centre over the last 20 years or so
I used to love Saturday summer evenings on the back straight after a couple of pints in Church Lawford on the way, and chips in Wolston afterwards (or sometimes at Bob's Cafe).
Saddens me to see what's become of the stadium.

fernandopartridge

Possibly Ricoh is already licenced and use class is on the whole site already so no planning needed?
You'd still need to apply for a change of use from A1 to A4 and also for advertising consent for the signage. They've obviously had drawings done for this so just seems strange it isn't on the portal.

shepardo01

The parking restrictions are biased against the football fan.
When matches are on at the Ricoh there are traffic wardens out and about, I have never seen any when rugby is on.
Which is of course why Mr Duggins has said that there is no way he will lift any restrictions! - It's one thing he can do to add his spite into the mixer....
I had wondered that about Rugby games too - of course, makes perfect sense that there are no wardens out for these!!

Gregbant

I know nobody believes there will be a new ground but surely we're not paying out to rebuild parts of the ground for a 7-10 year stay.

They are holding onto to the new ground comment as they always need it to fall back on at any given moment when a negotiation comes up. It has only ever been a negotiating tool, it's just a shame that it leads to other people wasting their precious time.

shmmeee

You'd still need to apply for a change of use from A1 to A4 and also for advertising consent for the signage. They've obviously had drawings done for this so just seems strange it isn't on the portal.

That’s what I was asking, is each unit given a use class or is it for all the site?

Agree it should be on the portal.

robbiethemole

Users who are viewing this thread