Big sky blue news tomorrow (2 Viewers)

NortonSkyBlue

That reminds me. I was thinking about Ray Woods earlier (no idea why) and I realised I can't remember a single thing about him other than that he signed from Wigan (and even that might be wrong).
but has a road named after him in Nuneaton to commemorate his excellence.....there is a great nativity scene on Raywoods each year for the tourists to look at and I am sure the local neighbourhood is considering a statue at some point.

hill83

giphy.gif

no_loyalty

I wonder what the pitch is like at the Ricoh at the moment? If it's any good could we bring the return forward to this season?

AFCCOVENTRY

I wonder what the pitch is like at the Ricoh at the moment? If it's any good could we bring the return forward to this season?

I wouldn’t do that as the players are used to st Andrews at the moment and we’re at a crucial end of the season.

stevefloyd

Well big announcement at 7.30 and now they have just said it will be in the next 10 minutes FFS...this is at 7.29

hill83

All but agreed return, but it's Gilbert chatting so save it for tomorrow.

SkyBlueDom26

Announcement tomorrow then hopefully! Seems like what we’ve already knew though....talks have always been ‘close’

AFCCOVENTRY

Deal all but agreed.
EU commission issue not a problem for Wasps now.
Official announcement tomorrow.
EFL board meeting today to ratify could happen today.
Deal is for up to 10 years with break clauses. Minimum 7 year term.
Still want to build new stadium.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread