Best TV shows or movies you can recommend (3 Viewers)

Terry_dactyl

Sep 26, 2017
Think it has been mentioned on here before but watched Joker on Netflix last night. What a performance from Joaquin phoenix!!!
I’m not a massive fan of superhero films so put off watching it for ages. Really enjoyed it. Decidedly not a superhero film.

The next one is apparently a musical?!?

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
Think it has been mentioned on here before but watched Joker on Netflix last night. What a performance from Joaquin phoenix!!!

Watched in after it being recommended on here by the late, great Fellatio Martinez, he liked his entertainment dark.

Reactions: Otis

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
Is there anyone in the world who doesn't know who the character Tommy Lee Royce is ? My daughter has just said she's never watched Happy Valley, one of the best dramas the BBC ever made. I told her she's got a brilliant watch coming.
What a sadistic bastard Tommy Lee Royce was.
Was he the one who gave her a pasting?

Good actor, he has been in a few good things

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
Just finished 'You don't know me', a series about the drug and gang culture in Sarfff London.

View attachment 25962

It's only 4 episode's long with the first 3 being really good.
The last episode felt a bit rushed to be honest, but all in all a good watch (y)
Yeah I binged it. Good idea behind it but the ending just seemed awful. Was a "why did I just waste 4 hours"

Reactions: B-Ban-Boogie

AOM

Jul 8, 2016
Went to see Nope last night, thought it was really good. Not as scary as Get Out or Us, but still managed to make a UFO film creepy.

That digestion scene, urgh... like something from Jumpin' Jaks

Sky_Blue_Daz

Mar 20, 2011
The welcome to Wrexham documentary about Ryan Reynolds and Rob mcelhenney buying the football club is worth a watch . Both seem very decent people

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Sep 10, 2014
The welcome to Wrexham documentary about Ryan Reynolds and Rob mcelhenney buying the football club is worth a watch . Both seem very decent people
Is than on Netflix/ Amazon ?

AOM

Jul 8, 2016
The Suspect on ITV. Started last night, and only one episode available at the moment, but is good so far.
By the same team as Line of Duty and Vigil

Reactions: B-Ban-Boogie

B-Ban-Boogie

Dec 6, 2011
Bradenton, FL
Just finished Under the Banner of Heaven with Andrew Garfield.
It's not usually something that I would be interested in, but I thought I'd give it go.

Not sure what to make if it really. Based on a 'true-fact crime' and if it is in fact partly true, it shows that there are some f*- in batshit mental religious people about. :ROFLMAO:
The scary thing is there are probably places and families all over rural America just like it!!

If you're bored give it a watch, as I'd like to hear other peoples opinion on it! (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Otis

JAM See

Apr 29, 2017
Just finished Under the Banner of Heaven with Andrew Garfield.
It's nots usually something that I would be interested in, but I thought I'd give it go.

Not sure what to make if it really. Based on a 'true-fact crime' and if it is in fact partly true, it shows that there are some f*- in batshit mental religious people about. :ROFLMAO:
The scary thing is there are probably places and families all over rural America just like it!!

If you're bored give it a watch, as I'd like to hear other peoples opinion on it! (y)
General request to posters on this thread please.

Can you include the platform in your recommendations?

I have Netflix and Prime, but not Disney+ or Apple TV.

Can't be arsed with an IPTV type setup.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Mar 20, 2011
Just watched The second episode of House of The dragon on sky atlantic, its taking shape nicely

Reactions: Ian1779 and bulko

B-Ban-Boogie

Dec 6, 2011
Bradenton, FL
General request to posters on this thread please.

Can you include the platform in your recommendations?

I have Netflix and Prime, but not Disney+ or Apple TV.

Can't be arsed with an IPTV type setup.

As I'm in the States, I use an app called CINEMAHD on my firestick and pay a real-debrid subscription that hosts every series on any platform you want.
It's the only way i can watch all the British and US drama's without paying an arm and a leg.

Its on HULU by the way.

Reactions: bulko and JAM See

Sky_Blue_Daz

Mar 20, 2011

Due out in cinema tomorrow, could be the best worst film ever

Last edited:

JAM See

Apr 29, 2017

Due out in cinema tomorrow, could be the best worst film ever

As I'm on a limitless card, I might go and see this just to see if the reviews are correct.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Mar 20, 2011
I’m hoping for a dance scene against some baddies

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
,they've made a Winnie the Pooh horror film so its title of best worst movie might be short lived

Users who are viewing this thread