Best TV shows or movies you can recommend (11 Viewers)

Terry_dactyl

Think it has been mentioned on here before but watched Joker on Netflix last night. What a performance from Joaquin phoenix!!!
I’m not a massive fan of superhero films so put off watching it for ages. Really enjoyed it. Decidedly not a superhero film.

The next one is apparently a musical?!?

clint van damme

Think it has been mentioned on here before but watched Joker on Netflix last night. What a performance from Joaquin phoenix!!!

Watched in after it being recommended on here by the late, great Fellatio Martinez, he liked his entertainment dark.

Nick

Administrator
Is there anyone in the world who doesn't know who the character Tommy Lee Royce is ? My daughter has just said she's never watched Happy Valley, one of the best dramas the BBC ever made. I told her she's got a brilliant watch coming.
What a sadistic bastard Tommy Lee Royce was.
Was he the one who gave her a pasting?

Good actor, he has been in a few good things

AOM

Went to see Nope last night, thought it was really good. Not as scary as Get Out or Us, but still managed to make a UFO film creepy.

That digestion scene, urgh... like something from Jumpin' Jaks

Sky_Blue_Daz

The welcome to Wrexham documentary about Ryan Reynolds and Rob mcelhenney buying the football club is worth a watch . Both seem very decent people

Alan Dugdales Moustache

The welcome to Wrexham documentary about Ryan Reynolds and Rob mcelhenney buying the football club is worth a watch . Both seem very decent people
Is than on Netflix/ Amazon ?

shmmeee

Think it’s Disney+

I might actually be going to one of their games again this year. Think they’ve sold something like 7000 season tickets and it’s a struggle to get a ticket!

Fair play to them.

You’re right it is. Don’t know why I thought I’d seen it on NF

AOM

The Suspect on ITV. Started last night, and only one episode available at the moment, but is good so far.
By the same team as Line of Duty and Vigil

B-Ban-Boogie

Just finished Under the Banner of Heaven with Andrew Garfield.
It's not usually something that I would be interested in, but I thought I'd give it go.

Not sure what to make if it really. Based on a 'true-fact crime' and if it is in fact partly true, it shows that there are some f*- in batshit mental religious people about. :ROFLMAO:
The scary thing is there are probably places and families all over rural America just like it!!

If you're bored give it a watch, as I'd like to hear other peoples opinion on it! (y)

Last edited:

JAM See

Just finished Under the Banner of Heaven with Andrew Garfield.
It's nots usually something that I would be interested in, but I thought I'd give it go.

Not sure what to make if it really. Based on a 'true-fact crime' and if it is in fact partly true, it shows that there are some f*- in batshit mental religious people about. :ROFLMAO:
The scary thing is there are probably places and families all over rural America just like it!!

If you're bored give it a watch, as I'd like to hear other peoples opinion on it! (y)
General request to posters on this thread please.

Can you include the platform in your recommendations?

I have Netflix and Prime, but not Disney+ or Apple TV.

Can't be arsed with an IPTV type setup.

B-Ban-Boogie

General request to posters on this thread please.

Can you include the platform in your recommendations?

I have Netflix and Prime, but not Disney+ or Apple TV.

Can't be arsed with an IPTV type setup.

As I'm in the States, I use an app called CINEMAHD on my firestick and pay a real-debrid subscription that hosts every series on any platform you want.
It's the only way i can watch all the British and US drama's without paying an arm and a leg.

Its on HULU by the way.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Due out in cinema tomorrow, could be the best worst film ever

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’m hoping for a dance scene against some baddies

Users who are viewing this thread