Transfer Rumour Ben Sheaf (5 Viewers)

Samo

Off topic... is Otis still around? I'm not on here a massive amount but not seen a post from him in a while.

Mucca Mad Boys

Can someone summarise this post for me?

In a gif...

giphy.gif

harvey098

just been watching highlights and didn’t realise he was such a defensive player. Picks the ball up almost as a centre back in most of the clips. Looks very similar highlights to Hamer

mr_monkey

Yeah, I’m still learning who’s a piss taker. Maybe he can go into the same bullshit boat as EFLZone and the likes. Meh, folk asked for developments, that’s what I saw!

I know mate, it's a massive fecking minefield. I have no idea what these sad twats get out of posting bullshit. I guess with this one no news is good news until we hear he has gone elsewhere

BornSlippySkyBlue

Yeah, I’m still learning who’s a piss taker. Maybe he can go into the same bullshit boat as EFLZone and the likes. Meh, folk asked for developments, that’s what I saw!
That Nixon one had 20 followers or something and was making ludicrous tweets. Just check the followers, it’s not a guarantee but it gives you an idea how popular the account is.

cc84cov

Talking to someone last night, the issue has not been about salary, it's been about not guaranteed first team football.
I don’t think anyone has been assured of that why Should he ? If he’s good enough he will play it’s down to him

Fucking guarnetee bullshit pisses me off

SeaSeeEffCee

Talking to someone last night, the issue has not been about salary, it's been about not guaranteed first team football.
Thought it might be something like this. Would imagine he’s coming in as cover for Kelly initially and is probably weighing up if he wants that or if at this stage of his career he wants to go somewhere he’s going to play every week.

Sky Blue Pete

Thought it might be something like this. Would imagine he’s coming in as cover for Kelly initially and is probably weighing up if he wants that or if at this stage of his career he wants to go somewhere he’s going to play every week.
Likely to be league 1 then if that’s what he wants

Users who are viewing this thread