Transfer Rumour Ben Sheaf (5 Viewers)

KenilworthSkyBlue

I’m obviously biased, but we ought to be a very attractive team for developing young players.

I can’t imagine someone like Sheaf getting a fair crack of the whip at Bournemouth.

It's not biased at all. Within the football sphere we're held in very much high regard for bringing through young talent and elevating their careers. I've spoken to a number of ex managers and people within the industry who believe both the club and Robins are miracle workers when it comes to nurturing the next generation of footballers.

We'll be very much on the radar of top clubs wishing to get their young talent first team experience, hence why it wouldn't surprise me at all if Robins managed to get the Garner deal over the line, even in spite of who we're pitted against in the race to capture his services. But back to Sheaf. He would be making the right move coming here for the exact same reason as Man U would be if they decided to send Garner out on loan to us. He'll become a better footballer and have a chance of elevating his career. (Hopefully with us but if not at a 'bigger' club).

cc84cov

Happily training with Arsenal again today enjoying it laughing on his instagram

Don’t see this happening

cc84cov

Well I suppose I could write an essay explaining why it's ridiculous to have a minor meltdown over the fact that another team's player is taking too long to sign, but if your posts on this thread are anything to go by I feel it might be lost on you... ;)
No it’s fine I’m happy you’ve scaled things back mate let’s keep it this way 😁🙏🏼👊🏼

Alkhen

giphy.gif

does this mean what i think it means,,,

KenilworthSkyBlue

I think kelly. The level of forward planning is phenomenal

I certainly think he's a replacement for Kelly long term, but unsure whether he'll take his shirt straight off the bat. I think Robins yesterday made reference to how taxing this season is likely to be on Kelly, essentially inferring how difficult it may be for him to cope with the congested calendar. Which is fair, given we're going to be playing more midweek games that most. Something that would be a huge ask for Kelly and probably would only increase the likelihood of injury and/or fatigue.

So, whilst I think initially Kelly will own that starting spot I fully expect Sheaf to play a big part this season and get a considerable amount of game time over the course of the campaign.

shmmeee

I think I’ve seen us say with Walker that we want to bring him in and indoctrinate him into the CCFC way for a spell. I’d expect the same with Sheaf.

We have a strong playing style and club identity now and the luxury of a deep squad meaning we don’t need to rush anyone into the first team. Really positive stuff.

fernandopartridge

I think I’ve seen us say with Walker that we want to bring him in and indoctrinate him into the CCFC way for a spell. I’d expect the same with Sheaf.

We have a strong playing style and club identity now and the luxury of a deep squad meaning we don’t need to rush anyone into the first team. Really positive stuff.

Grooming used to be the word for that until it got hijacked by internet nonces

Users who are viewing this thread