Transfer Rumour Ben Sheaf (2 Viewers)

djr8369

That Nixon one had 20 followers or something and was making ludicrous tweets. Just check the followers, it’s not a guarantee but it gives you an idea how popular the account is.
And likes and retweets David the chain smoking ‘influencer’.

cc84cov

Don’t get these guys who want this if your confident your good and fancy yourself at Arsenal come on and force robins to drop a player for you 🤷🏻‍♂️

He’s pissed me off already and it’s not even 9am - SHEAF OUT SELLLLL 😳😤🤣

Legia Sky Blue

Kelly & McFadzean deserve the right to start next season, just as Doyle had done when we moved up to League 1. The Championship is high intensity though whereby injuries are inevitable, and the older players in the team particularly, will need to be rested on occasions. If Sheaf joins us his regular position in the team will be dependent on him playing better than the others when he gets those chances, just as it should be. If as reported we are willing to pay a 6 figure fee for him then MR must be expecting him to feature in the team, so it's really a matter of how much he backs his own ability to succeed.

Saddlebrains

Fuck him if thats the case. Not like we're struggling to attract decent players is it?

Garner, Field or Walsh arent exactly going to be worse for us are they? And I'd argue them 3 are better than Sheaf anyway

better days

I don’t think anyone has been assured of that why Should he ? If he’s good enough he will play it’s down to him

Fucking guarnetee bullshit pisses me off
If it's a loan the Premier League club sometimes have a clause that if the loanee gets game time they pay the wages
But if not we would have to pay them
Can be expensive if the player doesn't get on

Deity

Fuck him if thats the case. Not like we're struggling to attract decent players is it?

Garner, Field or Walsh arent exactly going to be worse for us are they? And I'd argue them 3 are better than Sheaf anyway
I don’t blame him for seeking assurances that the manager has signed him to have him in his first team. He’s leaving Arsenal because he isn’t getting match time.

I equally think it’s unrealistic to expect Robins to guarantee anything.

In reality Robins knows whether he sees him as a key player likely to start, it a player with potential likely to mainly be on the bench.

Magwitch

Regarding Sheaf as we have just seen with Walker these transfers take time, if he joins he joins. In fairness to him leaving a massive club like Arsenal is a big decision, a lot of talk about him is guess work. Still two weeks to go yet so loads of time to get deals done.

cc84cov

Regarding Sheaf as we have just seen with Walker these transfers take time, if he joins he joins. In fairness to him leaving a massive club like Arsenal is a big decision, a lot of talk about him is guess work. Still two weeks to go yet so loads of time to get deals done.
Did sheaf play with Walker & Godden at Stevenage ?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Sheaf's far more likely to get game time here than at Arsenal. He's an untested youngster with little experience and IMO no-one, let alone someone like that, has the right to demand gametime. We've seen before that we've had kids off big clubs and they hardly pull up trees. Neil Wood, Eddie Johnson, Reece Brown, Chuba Akpom. Just cos you've come through at a big name club doesn't make you a great player.

Looking at the CDM options that have been mooted any of them would be more than acceptable alternatives.

Mr Panda

If he's as good at football as he is at cooking then we're on to a winner and should pay him whatever he wants

Sky Blue Harry H

Let's hope he doesn't sign now as he'll just be the automatic boo boy at this rate...

Nobody about to boo him. One of the few benefits of no crowds for our youngsters early on in the season,

Also - any body else curious about the 'help' it may give us not having to face hostile away crowds e.g. Millwall etc when some of our younger players may have felt intimidated with a full house.

shmmeee

We’ve got to be near the top of the list for young players going out on loan these days. Proven record of developing players, play possession based attractive football, stable set up.

JimmyHillsbeard

If it's a loan the Premier League club sometimes have a clause that if the loanee gets game time they pay the wages
But if not we would have to pay them
Can be expensive if the player doesn't get on

exactly. But that’s a loan move. Thought Arsenal were pretty keen to move him on permanently.

Mucca Mad Boys

If it comes down to who will pay the most he will probably go to Bournemouth but if It’s about game time and player development we stand a good chance.

I’m obviously biased, but we ought to be a very attractive team for developing young players.

I can’t imagine someone like Sheaf getting a fair crack of the whip at Bournemouth.

Skybluedownunder

It's Garner that's wanted by a full list of clubs and is a loan. Sheaf seems to be a permanent and only really seen him linked with us.

Yeah that’s how I read it too. Nixon’s tweet isn’t very clear to understand. I’d much prefer Garner given half the chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread