Bad news: negotiations are not taking place (2 Viewers)

jimmyhillsfanclub

I was often found in the kitchen at parties as a youth.....mainly emptying the fridge of cider & doing hot-knives....

wingy

Discussions of this nature would not be appropriate of Skype or Call, both sides will want a face to face meeting, the fact that neither side has stated that nothing at this moment in time leads me to believe a meeting maybe in the pipe line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“There’s been quite a lot of suggestion that discussions are ongoing about a return to the Ricoh and that is far from the truth.”

The words of Chris Robinson one week ago.

harvey098

Whether you are sceptical about Michaels efforts having any positive effects or not, he's having a go, for the good of us fans. If there is a 1% chance it will aid our move back to the Ricoh, I support it and commend anyone's efforts to that effect, however futile they may be.

There is no one-upmanship going on here, there is no "I care about Coventry more than you" - Just some fans trying to help. No-one deserves abuse, especially those trying to help.

Godiva

Did you use big words?

You have reached Godiva's automatic forum posting machine. I am currently out of town, but please leave a message and I will reply when we get back to the Ricoh.
Thank you for your understanding.

....beeeep.....

Grendel

Whether you are sceptical about Michaels efforts having any positive effects or not, he's having a go, for the good of us fans. If there is a 1% chance it will aid our move back to the Ricoh, I support it and commend anyone's efforts to that effect, however futile they may be.

There is no one-upmanship going on here, there is no "I care about Coventry more than you" - Just some fans trying to help. No-one deserves abuse, especially those trying to help.

I see it more of a hindrence than a help.

_brian_

You have reached Godiva's automatic forum posting machine. I am currently out of town, but please leave a message and I will reply when we get back to the Ricoh.

....beeeep.....

Hi Godiva! How did you set this up?!?! I'd find something like this quite handy! Thanks in advance!!!

Samo

....beeeep.....

...hello..hello

bringbackrattles

I felt a bit optimistic after the march but nearly a week on feel back to normal again as we aren't getting back home as SISU don't give a shit about us fans.When Fisher keeps contesting everything,and the mysterious Seppala is silent again we ain't got a hope in hell have we ? And why did Seppala hide her face and hide behind a book at that hearing the other week ?
Is she wanted or on the run !

Samo

you only have to read this site to see It In action.

Oh really? Are you going to tell me they still intend to distress ACL into folding or CCC into handing over the keys?

sky blue john

Good post Harvey.
I must admit i'm enjoying the meltdown of usual suspects trying to discredit KCIC.

ajsccfc

usual suspects

SNN1239A_682_529620a.jpg

Grendel

Good post Harvey.
I must admit i'm enjoying the meltdown of usual suspects trying to discredit KCIC.

So you are at all annoyed that Michael pretended an offer was available when it wasn't thereby falsely raising supporters hopes?

martcov

I felt a bit optimistic after the march but nearly a week on feel back to normal again as we aren't getting back home as SISU don't give a shit about us fans.When Fisher keeps contesting everything,and the mysterious Seppala is silent again we ain't got a hope in hell have we ? And why did Seppala hide her face and hide behind a book at that hearing the other week ?
Is she wanted or on the run !

No. According to Tim, she is simply "bonkers".

LB87ccfc

Its so funny how some people think KCIC are actually trying to help, when all they do is make arguments happen between fellow CCFC fans and dont actually answer any questions that need answering.

Complete and utter Joker, offer, what bloody offer, it never had any legs people, it was the two donkeys who are part of the problem weather you like it or not using Michael as a go between to have a parting shot at SISU.

Covkid1968#

CC4Life - Maybe Michael should be quiet so you can explain what you are doing about our siation......which is .............feck all!!

Samo

Lmfao !!
Keep it up guys it so funny your making my friday afternoon !

And yet you offer no argument to the criticism. Because there isn't one and if there were, you would not have the ability to make it. I don't believe you are laughing at all John.

I will be going to a couple of games in the early part of the season regardless of where they are played. I have a 5 & 7 year old who will be brainwashed by their Liverpool supporting grandparents or Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea supporting school friends if i don't!

You would be better to take them to an away game, as there will be more fans and a better atmosphere. They will then know that a lot of people support City. At Sixfields they are the few and have to face all those glory kids on a monday morning. Pick a big away game and give them a good experence.

skybluetony176

I see ML's personel army of Webber Halfwits have set straight to work on MO as usual.

Here's a novel idea. If you dont like or are not interested in what KCIC have to say when MO starts a thread on here dont look at it.

shmmeee

Why would ACL or Sisu or CCC keep, what is in effect, a one-man-band lead minority radical supporters protest group, in the loop about any negotiations??

Its about as likely as Astra Zeneca & Pfizer keeping PETA & "Occupy" informed on the progress of their takeover bid.....

Now that's not fair.

RobS said just the other day he'd had a 6 hour meeting with Joy ;)

Samo

I see ML's personel army of Webber Halfwits have set straight to work on MO as usual.

Here's a novel idea. If you dont like or are not interested in what KCIC have to say when MO starts a thread on here dont look at it.

Or he could not start a pointless thread telling us there is no news in the first place?

Users who are viewing this thread