Bad news: negotiations are not taking place (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

Tony did Michael PM you his number?

did you?

I've told everyone who offered to get involved and send me ML's number not too. Its your party. So Glen Mulcaire of the SBT world send me ML's number if you really want to. If you don't you probably shouldn't keep putting yourself in a position where you look silly with behaviour not in keeping of the ethics of someone who commands a six figure salary.

Grendel

did you?

I've told everyone who offered to get involved and send me ML's number not too. Its your party. So Glen Mulcaire of the SBT world send me ML's number if you really want to. If you don't you probably shouldn't keep putting yourself in a position where you look silly with behaviour not in keeping of the ethics of someone who commands a six figure salary.

Tony I have e-mailed Mark asking him of he is ok with me giving you his number. I am sure he will say yes.

I have to say it is unfortunate Michael has lied on this forum when he said he would give you the number. You clearly have stated Michael has reneged on this personal commitment to you, a supported of his.

I will get the number to you it's a shame the head if Kcic is incapable of delivering the same promise.

martcov

Tony I have e-mailed Mark asking him of he is ok with me giving you his number. I am sure he will say yes.

I have to say it is unfortunate Michael has lied on this forum when he said he would give you the number. You clearly have stated Michael has reneged on this personal commitment to you, a supported of his.

I will get the number to you it's a shame the head if Kcic is incapable of delivering the same promise.

Ffs just give Tony the feckin number and then we can move on and argue about something else.......

hill83

But surely the real issue is this.

Would you wank your dad off to save your mums life?

Grendel

Great news! Mark is happy for me to send tony his number.

Grendel will honour his commitment to tony which is more than can be said of Kcic.

hill83

Grendel will honour his commitment to tony which is more than can be said of Kcic.

*popcorn gif*

Could Tony have talked himself into a corner? Will Grendel redeem himself?
Will skybluejohns exclamation mark button ever buckle under the pressure? And where is Skybluekid?

Find out next week on skybluestalk.

Ian1779

So anyway back on track... is Michael ever going to explain his self-pronounced deadline day, and how exactly he can confirm that no contact had been made between the parties.

Or he just going to peddle his latest sermon and then fuck off like all the other times.

Grendel

So anyway back on track... is Michael ever going to explain his self-pronounced deadline day, and how exactly he can confirm that no contact had been made between the parties.

Or he just going to peddle his latest sermon and then fuck off like all the other times.

Unlikely he can't even deliver on his commitment to Tony. However Tony now has the number and mark is very keen to have a chat.

Paxman II

With talk of spin from SISU and spin from ACL/Council constantly it now seems like Michael has caught the same bug.

skybluetony176

Nice to see Mark recognises I'm a grown up.

Shame you're not.

Got your PM thanks Grendull. Boy you made hard work of doing something you suggested was a good idea.

I guess all the other people offering his number that I told not to get involved have no honour either. I'm sure they're pleased you hold them in such high regard.

skybluetony176

Oh and by the way someone saying that they can pass something onto you if they like is no PROMISING anything.

Let's see if you're a big enough man to apologise to Michael for suggesting he's broken a promise to me when he's done no such thing.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Nice to see Mark recognises I'm a grown up.

Shame you're not.

Got your PM thanks Grendull. Boy you made hard work of doing something you suggested was a good idea.

I guess all the other people offering his number that I told not to get involved have no honour either. I'm sure they're pleased you hold them in such high regard.

When you speak to him Tony,ask him if they got the message last night'actually they wouldn't have got it till this morning:)

Grendel

Oh and by the way someone saying that they can pass something onto you if they like is no PROMISING anything.

Let's see if you're a big enough man to apologise to Michael for suggesting he's broken a promise to me when he's done no such thing.

This has a degree of significance. The initial post from Michael offered you the number and you gleefully accepted the offer. So did you get the number from him or did you PM h saying do not send it?

As I say it's relevant mainly for Michaels credibility. He made a statement he would PM you the number. Did he?

skybluetony176

You made such a drama about it and now you won't call him. All mouth and all skirt.

Yes. I've said exactly that. I won't call him. Try reading my earlier post. I've stated what I will and won't do.

Just a thought. Will Grendull answer his phone for him? Now he's been promoted to ML's secretary?

shmmeee

This has a degree of significance. The initial post from Michael offered you the number and you gleefully accepted the offer. So did you get the number from him or did you PM h saying do not send it?

As I say it's relevant mainly for Michaels credibility. He made a statement he would PM you the number. Did he?

Maybe he assessed Tony's maturity and decided it wasn't a good idea.

Hobo

Why do you think that Hobo? What do you think is their master plan if they are not interested in a return?

Sorry for the delayed reply...been out in the sunshine most the day with good company and a few beers.

I think they have reduced the wage bill drastically and I think they have budgeted for a few more years of trying to distress ACL....I hope I am wrong.

L

limoncello

Yes. I've said exactly that. I won't call him. Try reading my earlier post. I've stated what I will and won't do.

Just a thought. Will Grendull answer his phone for him? Now he's been promoted to ML's secretary?

What a complete and utter bellend you are.

hill83

Just to make sure I'm not being lampooned in a hilarious gag, you are aware you said this right?
If I obtain his number I will call him but I will only accept his number from you as it was your idea.

Or are you doing a wacky bit of sarcasm.
If you do ring him ask him the dad question.

Last edited:

ajsccfc

He's given you his number, don't call. Wait three days, make him think you're not interested. When you do he'll be so relieved, we're talking at least handjob.

Grendel

Why, what has Michael hindered you from doing to get Coventry back in Coventry?

I see the making of a spurious offer that was done for headlines as counter productive.

The sky blue trust is the official fans group. I fail to see how Kcic throwing rocks at sisus head from the back of the classroom ultimately achieves anything.

sky blue john

I see the making of a spurious offer that was done for headlines as counter productive.

The sky blue trust is the official fans group. I fail to see how Kcic throwing rocks at sisus head from the back of the classroom ultimately achieves anything.

Lol !!
You really have it in for MO are you sure its got nothing to do with your telephone offer being spurned ????

Users who are viewing this thread