Ask Neil (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orca

In the tweets and replies section?
Nice try.
Spent hours trying to make out grendel supported SISU and still didn't manage it.

and yet here is is giving Joy credit......

I appreciate the context is important, but he's clearly recognising something good SISU have done.

The context of what Grendel asked is important too. He said: "find (a tweet) where I have said a single positive thing about them". Giving someone credit is positive, an affirmation of recognising things needed improving and redressing the balance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190807-202009_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190807-202009_Chrome.jpg
    548 KB · Views: 38

Nick

Administrator

I appreciate the context is important, but he's clearly recognising something good SISU have done.

The context of what Grendel asked is important too. He said: "find (a tweet) where I have said a single positive thing about them". Giving someone credit is positive, an affirmation of recognising things needed improving and redressing the balance.

That isn't supporting SISU, which was the original point.

You also tried this one:

A small group of weird middle aged men posting emojis of dogs to each other day in day out with no interest in the football., The strange thing is you don't seem to even have the intelligence to realise who it is you are at it with you are loving it that much.

This all goes back to the whingey old men more bothered about the politics of the allotments with no interest in growing anything. If it wasn't the allotment it would be something else.

Orca

That isn't supporting SISU, which was the original point.

You also tried this one:

He asked to show a single positive thing he said about them, and there it is in black and white.

The investment thing, yeah, that was a reach.

Grendel

He asked to show a single positive thing he said about them, and there it is in black and white.

Nope and again you missed the point made in that, the link I sent and the message the surveys on this thread provide

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!

The post you attached seems sensible enough.
It is absurd to criticise everything the club does. I don't really use twitter, but there does seem a collective of users who seem insistent on doing just that.

Nick

Administrator

It's because in your desperation you completely missed the point.

Orca

Nope and again you missed the point made in that, the link I sent and the message the surveys on this thread provide

But you asked me to show you where you'd said something positive about SISU. There it is. I get you don't like them, but you clearly don't like very much at all and seem to be consumed by railing against everyone and everything. If only you were doing something positive with your time instead of targeting people on twitter.

Nick

Administrator
If only you were doing something positive with your time instead of targeting people on twitter.

Was it meant to be ironic?

Grendel talks a lot of shit but at least he actually bothers with the football (even if that bit is also talking shit).

You keep going on about being consumed, do you really not see the irony in that when you and a handful of other middle aged men with no interest in the football get excited over some emojis of dogs? It's even worse that you don't even realise what they are trying to achieve.

You do realise your pals create accounts purposely to mislead to try and get people worked up at CCFC?

Grendel

If only you were doing something positive with your time instead of targeting people on twitter.

Your confusing me with your mates again

Orca

Your confusing me with your mates again

Not at all. You've spent an awful lot of time on twitter engaging with Neil (as has Nick), the new Trust board member. If the Trust really isn't fit for purpose and your intent is to change it, why did you not stand for election or alternatively, set up a different fans group? You've clearly got the time.

Nick

Administrator
Not at all. You've spent an awful lot of time on twitter engaging with Neil (as has Nick), the new Trust board member. If the Trust really isn't fit for purpose and your intent is to change it, why did you not stand for election or alternatively, set up a different fans group? You've clearly got the time.

Sadly, Neil hasn't been engaging with anybody.

You and your circle seem to be his target market, people who go to games and actually bother with the football side can see straight through his nonsense. It isn't as simple as trying to tickle a few bellies to get people worked up about SISU day in, day out.

Orca

Was it meant to be ironic?

Grendel talks a lot of shit but at least he actually bothers with the football (even if that bit is also talking shit).

You keep going on about being consumed, do you really not see the irony in that when you and a handful of other middle aged men with no interest in the football get excited over some emojis of dogs? It's even worse that you don't even realise what they are trying to achieve.

You do realise your pals create accounts purposely to mislead to try and get people worked up at CCFC?

What they do is up to them. Just because I follow them on twitter and occasionally interact with them doesn't mean I endorse everything they do. It'd be like me saying because you follow MKDons on Twitter you support franchising in football.

Nick

Administrator
What they do is up to them. Just because I follow them on twitter and occasionally interact with them doesn't mean I endorse everything they do. It'd be like me saying because you follow MKDons on Twitter you support franchising in football.

This is where you act desperate again.

Nobody is saying it is because of who you follow. Please get that into your head rather than just going on about a point that hasn't been said.

It really is simple to understand, don't try to bullshit and twist.

Again, I am not just talking about people who follow you am I? Do keep up.

It is as if I have already said it multiple times to make it easy for you.

Grendel

Neil requested engagement - unfortunately when he was advised the reasons why around 9 out of 10 fans do not think the trust is effective in its role and the reasons he didn’t like it. I put together this thread and surveys which he didn’t want to read.

He like you wants to put his fingers in his ears and chortle about fans who support the club as being sisu fans, Frank and Les and in awe of hedge funds

Orca

This is where you act desperate again.

Nobody is saying it is because of who you follow. Please get that into your head rather than just going on about a point that hasn't been said.

It really is simple to understand, don't try to bullshit and twist.

It is as if I have already said it multiple times to make it easy for you.

When I tweet about the position the club is in, I do that from an entirely anti-SISU stance. There are others who feel the same. If you don't like it, don't interact. The fact that one of the people who feels the same works for the Council and was on the Trust board is nothing to do with me; I don't know Tim Kalns, I've never met him and if he's acting in a way you don't like, feel free to do whatever you like about it.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who tweet from an anti-Council stance with emojis, gifs and pictures of Duggins with his Wasps scarf on. I don't seek them out and if they choose to interact with me, I occasionally debate, but often mute or block.

Why should I pay any attention to your thoughts on who I interact with on Twitter?

Grendel

When I tweet about the position the club is in, I do that from an entirely anti-SISU stance. There are others who feel the same. If you don't like it, don't interact. The fact that one of the people who feels the same works for the Council and was on the Trust board is nothing to do with me; I don't know Tim Kalns, I've never met him and if he's acting in a way you don't like, feel free to do whatever you like about it.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who tweet from an anti-Council stance with emojis, gifs and pictures of Duggins with his Wasps scarf on. I don't seek them out and if they choose to interact with me, I occasionally debate, but often mute or block.

Why should I pay any attention to your thoughts on who I interact with on Twitter?

People like Ginetta and CW and lies Reid are trolls who need exposing as they try and spread an agenda which is to liquidate the club rather than retain it under current ownership

That needs calling out

Orca

Neil requested engagement - unfortunately when he was advised the reasons why around 9 out of 10 fans do not think the trust is effective in its role and the reasons he didn’t like it. I put together this thread and surveys which he didn’t want to read.

He like you wants to put his fingers in his ears and chortle about fans who support the club as being sisu fans, Frank and Les and in awe of hedge funds

I'm quite able to separate the fact from the fiction and as I've said before, I've nothing to do with the Trust and agree that it's largely ineffective. My question to you was, why are you not trying something yourself as you clearly have a lot to say on the matter?

Orca

People like Ginetta and CW and lies Reid are trolls who need exposing as they try and spread an agenda which is to liquidate the club rather than retain it under current ownership

That needs calling out

Please feel free to call it out then. I don't support a liquidation and just because I interact with people who do, it isn't an endorsement by me.

Grendel

I'm quite able to separate the fact from the fiction and as I've said before, I've nothing to do with the Trust and agree that it's largely ineffective. My question to you was, why are you not trying something yourself as you clearly have a lot to say on the matter?

You are not able to though are you? You were in denial about the council and it’s role in bringing the club down and ensuring sisu came in, you’ve swallowed the crap PWKH puts out, you accepted the bloated rent as acceptable and the nonsense CW was spouting - you swallow fiction very easily

SBAndy

It’s like a flat earther has signed up. “I can post what I want” and repeatedly ignoring the evidence put in front of them. I bet his kids aren’t vaccinated.

They’ve been recommended Alex Jones’ anti-disease pills.

Nick

Administrator

Most people do it from a stance of looking at what is in front of them about what they are commenting at the time.

Are you really trying to play the dumb act now about who your pals are and what their agenda is?

Do you not see an issue with Duggins and his Wasps scarf then? Again, he isn't going to be your mate.

I will ask again, why wasn't somebody allowed on the Trust board?

It's like trying to discuss things with a child "why should I pay attention?", you don't have to. The Trust didn't either but even they realised they would end up looking stupid ;)

You genuinely can't see it while trying to tell everybody else they are wrong.

Orca

You are not able to though are you? You were in denial about the council and it’s role in bringing the club down and ensuring sisu came in, you’ve swallowed the crap PWKH puts out, you accepted the bloated rent as acceptable and the nonsense CW was spouting - you swallow fiction very easily

You really want to start all this again? You have gone back and forth with me on this several times, after you deliberately sought me out to argue about it. I'm not going to start again.

Grendel

You really want to start all this again? You have gone back and forth with me on this several times, after you deliberately sought me out to argue about it. I'm not going to start again.

I didn’t deliberately seek you out at all - you started the dialogue - it’s funny as the only dumb poodles are you and your chums - you buy into all the dross lies Reid makes up, refuse any evidence when shown and are just puppets in the game they are playing

Orca

Most people do it from a stance of looking at what is in front of them about what they are commenting at the time.

Are you really trying to play the dumb act now about who your pals are and what their agenda is?

I will ask again, why wasn't somebody allowed on the Trust board?

It's like trying to discuss things with a child "why should I pay attention?", you don't have to. The Trust didn't either but even they realised they would end up looking stupid ;)

This continued assertion that they're my 'pals' is tiresome. I don't know these people and their agenda is up to them. As I've said before, I don't care about the trust and I don't know much about their board, past or present. I've never been to a meeting and although I know about the Roger Ellis thing, I genuinely don't know about Kalns and why he's no longer a member.

Nick

Administrator
This continued assertion that they're my 'pals' is tiresome. I don't know these people and their agenda is up to them. As I've said before, I don't care about the trust and I don't know much about their board, past or present. I've never been to a meeting and although I know about the Roger Ellis thing, I genuinely don't know about Kalns and why he's no longer a member.

Maybe you can start by doing a bit of research for the day then?

Sky Blue Pete

Back handed complement at best. I give Sisu credit for paying wages and covering losses. Doesn’t mean I think they’ve been excellent owners

Nick

Administrator
Back handed complement at best. I give Sisu credit for paying wages and covering losses. Doesn’t mean I think they’ve been excellent owners

That is the logic they want to use Pete, if you say that you are supporting them and behind them.

The irony is these are people who spend all day on social media saying that the Council and Wasps have done nothing wrong at all.

Grendel

Maybe you can start by doing a bit of research for the day then?

He’s in denial. He’s tied to the “ding dong the witch is dead” guys

He refuses to believe anyone is to blame but more crucially anyone else should to targeted to get a resolution

He will always look one way even if he cannot see the answer there

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Do you genuinely think this is a feasible option? The message that people are trying to get across to the Trust is that they don't agree with their approach and that they should be doing 'x'. Sadly they appear to be ignoring this majority.

Grendel

This is classic orca - wasps say they are spending £7 million developing the Higgs - clearly it’s bollocks - he bizarrely believed they had £12 million cash and cannot see its all spin and lies

Wasps receive approval to build at Higgs centre

Grendel

I merely quoted an article where it was stated they had it. Why are you dragging this up? You want to start a 'who told the most lies' argument again.

No I’m exposing how you dribble in the corner and believe everything Tim Kalns has fed you. Even CW now claims he doesn’t know who he is

Orca

No I’m exposing how you dribble in the corner and believe everything Tim Kalns has fed you. Even CW now claims he doesn’t know who he is
How are those things even related? And again, for clarity, I don't know Tim Kalns.

Grendel

How are those things even related? And again, for clarity, I don't know Tim Kalns.

It seems no one does how very strange - s council employee who when you google him has some Phoenix group shit on there, was running the Cov Utd ladies team i believe and is Lies Reid, Fishbaiter, Antibody etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread