Ask Neil (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Surely it would have come out in JR1 wouldn't it. Either as evidence of ccc double dealing or that ccc were being fair

chiefdave

Surely it would have come out in JR1 wouldn't it. Either as evidence of ccc double dealing or that ccc were being fair
Just posted exactly that on twitter. One side or the other would have mentioned it at some point in JR1.

We're supposed to believe there was at one point an incredible deal was on the table for the club but SISU turned down. That has somehow remained a secret for all these years but somehow Neil knows about it!

Grendel

Enjoy the game and the beer. Lots of Skyblue here.
Don't have Twitter. What does your mate Neil have to say for himself today?

Not much just:

My surveys are crap they ask the wrong questions
I need phone numbers and names of everyone surveyed
50% of fans are boycotting
I’m intimate with Sisu
I know Joy personally
Sisu were offered ACL cheap and my sources are 100% accurate unlike your shag pal joy

Not a lot other than that really

bawtryneal

Not much just:

I’m intimate with Sisu
I know Joy personally
Sisu were offered ACL cheap and my sources are 100% accurate unlike your shag pal joy

Just ignore him and don't feed his ego !!

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Not much just:

I’m intimate with Sisu
I know Joy personally

The 50% fans boycotting is bollocks - I know at least 5 people who didn’t go because they had Coombe weekender tickets

clint van damme

The 50% fans boycotting is bollocks - I know at least 5 people who didn’t go because they had Coombe weekender tickets

To be honest, even if 50 percent are boycotting (for arguments sake), 50 percent are still attending and the trust should be representing their view point as well which was the point of the original argument.

Why put yourself forward for a supporters trust if you don't intend to represent half of the fan base?

Sky Blue Pete

To be honest, even if 50 percent are boycotting (for arguments sake), 50 percent are still attending and the trust should be representing their view point as well which was the point of the original argument.

Why put yourself forward for a supporters trust if you don't intend to represent half of the fan base?
Good point

Brighton Sky Blue

Well yes, it's a gigantic waste of time, but I didn't seek out other's views on twitter that I disagreed with, just so I could disagree with them. Apparently Grendel thinks he's some sort of arbiter of truth and goes out of his way to 'hold others to account'. I'm not quite sure why he gets off on that.

Even when G is objectively wrong he won’t admit it, never mind a chance he’s right. Cut your losses.

Orca

I only talk about football with my pals at games

Well done for getting that completely wrong. What I actually said was "Yes, I've been posting about football for years and still do Nick. I just choose not to do it here."

Still true.

Tell me, what's your problem with that?

Thanks for seeking me out on Twitter to try and make a point on here and getting it completely wrong. I guess you'll not have the grace to even acknowledge you've got this wrong.

Orca

No they didn't. The charity never received anything from sisu. The £1m was a paper figure in the sbs&l accounts only

Genuinely hadn't clocked that before so thank you for the clarity. You continue to be a beacon in an ocean full of shit on here. Top man.

Liquid Gold

Well done for getting that completely wrong. What I actually said was "Yes, I've been posting about football for years and still do Nick. I just choose not to do it here."

Still true.

Tell me, what's your problem with that?

Thanks for seeking me out on Twitter to try and make a point on here and getting it completely wrong. I guess you'll not have the grace to even acknowledge you've got this wrong.
Didn't seek you out, your hypocrisy just appeared on my timeline.

You happily discuss Coventry City football on a platform made for talking about anything in the world but talking about it on a platform made for discussing Coventry City football is best avoided. Enjoy your echo chamber.

Last edited by a moderator:

Orca

Didn't seek you out, your hypocrisy just appeared on my timeline.

You happily discuss Coventry City football on a platform made for talking about anything in the world but talking about it on a platform made for discussing Coventry City football is best avoided. Enjoy your echo chamber.

I've been on twitter since 2009 and on here for considerably less time. If I 'just appeared on your timeline' as you suggest, why come on here to make a point about it if you weren't trying to score points. I suggest if you're talking about hypocrisy, you might want to look a little closer to home.

But thanks for confirming my original point that you'd be unable to admit you got this wrong. How exactly did I appear on your timeline, do you follow any of the people I've interacted with? What's your twitter id?

Last edited by a moderator:

Orca

I've been on twitter since 2009 and on here for considerably less time. If I 'just appeared on your timeline' as you suggest, why come on here to make a point about it if you weren't trying to score points. I suggest if you're talking about hypocrisy, you might want to look a little closer to home.

But thanks for confirming my original point that you'd be unable to admit you got this wrong. How exactly did I appear on your timeline, do you follow any of the people I've interacted with? What's your twitter id?
See you're not bothering with this now you've been proven wrong @Liquid Gold

Liquid Gold

See you're not bothering with this now you've been proven wrong @Liquid Gold
Not bothering because I think you've proved yourself too childlike to communicate with. Look at you jumping back in desperate for the argument. You didn't prove anything, you talk about time of membership which means fuck all. Pathetic.

Grendel

Thought you only rocked up on here when I “was talking about you”

Any more incorrect facts from Gilbert’s book to bring up? How about wasps paid £20 million for the Ricoh?

Love that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread