Arsenal Match Thread (2 Viewers)

BexW8RTIgAEmkZs.jpg:large

You can see why Fisher didn't want 8000 there. Fantastic Photo Slower than platt. Photo of the year (Until we win in the playoffs)

Look and weep Joy!!!!! We aint yours so Fuck off now!!!

wingy

Get Clarke the passenger off
Were kicking to our own second half
You know the drill

Last edited:

mark82

Clarke has been shit but what do you expect. Thought Christie and Baker had good first half. Moussa started brightly too.

Monners

The protest started early, but who cares. Prouad of the SBA and the lads, and Gary Mac, - but not clarke I'm afraid.

Fair play to the Gooners fans

Grendel

Clarke has been shit but what do you expect. Thought Christie and Baker had good first half. Moussa started brightly too.

Clarke is a lone forward operating against a Premier League defence. To suggest he should be more involved is absurd really. He is isolated and the midfield is unable to support due to the quality of the opposition. It's the equivalent role of a night watchman at cricket - it is unforgiving.

Hugh Jarse

I'm cold and wet, our team are being outclassed but our fans are beating the Arse's.

Get Clarke off, he's a disgrace and hasn't chased back once, lazy bastard. Let's push up and stop playing sidewards and backwards. I'd rather lose 6-0 and say at least we gave it a go than have any more of our first half play.

James Smith

baker and clarke give us second attempt on goal. Clarke down injured.

James Smith

Oh Bugger that should have been 2-1.

Users who are viewing this thread