Arsenal Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Monners

Hey guys, a Gooner here, was really impressed with your performance tonight! You even put up a bigger fight than Spurs' last visit!

Also congrats on getting your message out loud on TV at The Emirates, fully support your protest!

Thanks friend. Very impressed with the support given by your fans. Good luck for the rest of the season

afcinpeace

Special fans you lot - brought something unique to our place and put many a Premier/European fan to shame with your passionate support and mass humour. You should be proud. Don't even really know why you ain't at Highfield Road no more but wish you all the the luck in sorting it...
Not the type to take pics during game but that was something special to behold and maybe got a souvenir for someone's scrapbook.
Peace.

20140124_210848.jpg

20140124_203447.jpg

PS - I'm old enough to remember regular games against City and look forward to it happening again.

wingy

Special fans you lot - brought something unique to our place and put many a Premier/European fan to shame with your passionate support and mass humour. You should be proud. Don't even really know why you ain't at Highfield Road no more but wish you all the the luck in sorting it...
Not the type to take pics during game but that was something special to behold and maybe got a souvenir for someone's scrapbook.
Peace.

Thank you and your fellow Gunners.

View attachment 3245

View attachment 3246

PS - I'm old enough to remember regular games against City and look forward to it happening again.

SkyBlue_Bear83

A decent second half performance by the lads, although I suspect arsenal took their foot off the gas a tad second half.

The game was by no means over at 2-0 though, that was a competitive cup tie up to the Giroud goal.

In the second half we outplayed Arsenal for about 40 minutes of it, only when we tired did Arsenals quality see them pull out of sight.

Sky Blues

Peace.

View attachment 3245

View attachment 3246

Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing and thanks to all the Gooners who supported the protest. Good luck for the rest of the season.

wingy

Just been having a look through stats trying to find out our possession % second half but can't find any, as i was reckoning 70-80% last night .

The whole match worked out roughly 60-40 ,Pass completion was 86 ,Impressive ,Arsenal bettered with 91.

One anomaly was with shots on target as i thought 4 but they have us down as 3,Arsenal out of 19 only managed 5 but 4 were In the net,oh well.

GoonerNick

Tip o' the hat from a gooner

Me: Arsenal season ticket holder, for 26 years (and counting).

You: The best away fans I've encountered in 26 years (and counting). Hope things turn around somehow on the ownership front and you get what you deserve, which is way better than what you've got right now. Good luck, keep the faith!

ohitsaidwalker king power

You: The best away fans I've encountered in 26 years (and counting). Hope things turn around somehow on the ownership front and you get what you deserve, which is way better than what you've got right now. Good luck, keep the faith!

GoonerNick- Thanks...

Me: 35 Years season ticket holder at CCFC- Until this year.
You: Season ticket holder of the Premier League Champions 2013/14....? :claping hands:

Buster

Jeez I've got to get a grip . Took the piss out of my mrs last night for blarting when Hayley done herself in , saying it's only acting .im up early this mornin with a tear of pride in my eye reading these posts of praise and respect from one of the biggest clubs around . Couldn't go to the Arsenal game for lots of reasons but a big thanks to all that did to make it such a great night . Proud to be a sky blue .

shmmeee

Top man.

Any chance of a couple of kids on loan now we all love each other?

We are the Arsenal of League 1 after all ;)

Users who are viewing this thread