Arsenal Match Thread (1 Viewer)

JohnWH

Why? Protest given good coverage on TV. Well done to the Arsenal supporters for clapping their support.

It actually caused me to choke slightly. Thank you attendees, and respect to those Arsenal supporters who stood and clapped.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Watching BT Sport and I’ll tell you what… Thats a real ‘lump in the throat’ moment when thousands of ‘WHY’ posters were held high by the SBA at The Emirates.
Full credit to Michael/KCIC for organising that. Well done sir.

MAGNIFICENT

What about the 'WHAT' ones, because people weren't sure which way to hold it? ;)

Oh, and I didn't like it; I'm a short arse and can't see past people when we stand at te best of times ;)

SlowerThanPlatt

BexW8RTIgAEmkZs.jpg:large

James Smith

Wilshire yellow for awful foul.

blend

Wenger so tight he hasn't played the electric bills. The lights are going out Arsene. "I did not see that"

James Smith

Very impressed with BTSport coverage.

B-Ban-Boogie

Spending most my time emailing and texting my American friends about the protest and why it's happening..
How do you explain it in a text?

At least that shows it highlighted our plight. :(

The CableGuy

My small bet at 28/1 for a City win is in serious jeopardy. BUT - I have bet on City scoring in the 2nd half, which we do a lot of.

Flying Fokker

Spending most my time emailing and texting my American friends about the protest and why it's happening..
How do you explain it in a text?

At least that shows it highlighted our plight. :(

We have been abducted by aliens. Put a link to this site on the text?

Users who are viewing this thread