Arsenal Match Thread (2 Viewers)

SlowerThanPlatt

Going for a 3-1 loss tonight. Fleck with our goal.

FULL #CCFC side: Murphy (GK), Christie, Webster, Seaborne, Adams, Baker (C), Thomas, Fleck, Daniels, Moussa, L. Clarke. #PUSB

mds

Off to the pub soon. As long as we give a good account of ourselves i`ll be happy!
PUSB

Marty

3-1 clarke hattrick. We havent lost since I've started predicting it.

The CableGuy

If it means anything, Arsenal needed extra time to beat Cov.........when I played FIFA 14 :D. Lost by the 1 goal, Fleck had my best chance, shot just wide of the far post.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Their fans are knocking us a bit on their forums, but that's to be expected! They predict scores of anything between 3-0 and 7-0! Plus they call us Northampton City! :jerkit:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'm going for 3-1 to Arsenal, but we'll give them plenty to think about!

JohnWH

I am pumped up for a good game. Optimism says a narrow 2-1 City win to upset.
In any case, I have ordered my pizza and hot wings, and slapped on an old sky blue jersey!!
BT sports currently giving a short City history lesson for all the Premier League viewers... "Hoping that a win tonight, will put a smile on their faces." Yeah, City fans shit drunk happy faces!

stupot07

5-0 arsenal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

James Smith

bollocks!....

kg82

It basically looks like top premier side vs league 1. This is a top top side. Just hope we keep the score down!

Users who are viewing this thread