Arrogance (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CovFan

He's probably a Leicester fan really, sounds like the sort of claptrap they'd come up with.

tippex9

So you come on to throw our 'arrogance' back in our face but you mouth off about how you 'counter attacked the fuck' out of us, we spend money we don't have & how your away following out sang us..... I'm struggling to keep up are you the pot or the kettle?

I was down the other end, sorry to disappoint you but I only heard you at two-nil when the ground started emptying. You rode your luck & did us on the break. We should've been four up at the point but that's football for you. Win some you lose some. Fair play to the Crewe team, the gameplan worked perfectly.

It's good to see by your keepers Twitter feed that he has more class in victory than you.

CAFC

So are we a small town club, or one of the biggest football cities in the UK? You are contradicting yourself you daft c**t.

Fortunately, 99% of the other Crewe fans I talked to tonight were decent people, so I won't tar you all with the same, shit coloured brush.

You mentally ill? I clearly called us a small town club, not you.

We just did you 3-0, really don't see where your excuses are coming from.

Mucca Mad Boys

You mentally ill? I clearly called us a small town club, not you.

We just did you 3-0, really don't see where your excuses are coming from.

Don't spill your milk, you won, fair play, and although none of us can see it really, if we end up winning this tie, you will look like a right twat, we will not live it down.

If I were you, I'd wait until the smoke clears until you start your talking.

We're higher than you in the league, that's most important for us, as, we actually have a chance of getting into the playoffs.

Ash

Amazing how many people respond to half wits like this. If you stop giving him attention he will undoubtedly crawl back under the shit stained rock he calls home, or as we say 'Crewe'!

Jackoskyblue

He accuses us of being arrogant then starts a thread and is completely arrogant hmmm, yes well played you won it's half time we could get back we probably won't but we could.

CAFC

Don't spill your milk, you won, fair play, and although none of us can see it really, if we end up winning this tie, you will look like a right twat, we will not live it down.

If I were you, I'd wait until the smoke clears until you start your talking.

We're higher than you in the league, that's most important for us, as, we actually have a chance of getting into the playoffs.

Wow. How deluded. We win our game in hand, we go above you lot. So arrogant. Huge city, shit team. Shit fans. 11,000 average home attendance. Great.

Yorkshire SB

CAFC

First of all, fuck off, that's the most one-sided three nil I've ever seen...as for arrogance, represents the few, not the masses.
Biggest game in years? Bollocks, only reason we sold out is because if we are to win the tie then people only went to the game to secure a Wembley ticket. In fact that game was only bigger than about 4 games in entire history, the previous rounds of the JPT.
Stop banging on about how you're a small little club 'punching above your weight' because I don't think anyone on here gives a fuck.
Hope to God we pull off a great result at your place so you never come on this forum again.

LewSkyBlue

Ok, so at first read of CAFC's post i admit i did giggle and think is this guy serious? Arrogance? Maybe. We should be beating teams like Crewe and even Crewe fans were expecting to lose. But to come onto a forum and gloat about the flukiest win i've ever seen is just plain daft. A group of 5 Crewe fans i was walking with after the game said to me "fuck me, we were fortunate tonight. You lot battered us, dont know how we scored 3. Still think you will neat us over the 2 legs though". I fully expect CAFC to come back on here if Crewe get to Wembley, but, if we end up making Wembley i highly doubt the little boy will be back behind his keyboard trying to show off to his mates about going onto a cov forum to wind the fans up.

LewSkyBlue

Wow. How deluded. We win our game in hand, we go above you lot. So arrogant. Huge city, shit team. Shit fans. 11,000 average home attendance. Great.

Coventry City min attendance: 8,862 max attendance:15,185 average attendance:11,052 total attendance: 143,673

Crewe Alexandra min:3,935 max:5,740 avg:4,778 total: 62,115

Can you compare those numbers CAFC or you not got to subtracting big numbers at school yet?

Mucca Mad Boys

IF!

Who have you got, bet it's a game you won't win...

You've also mistaken the definition of deluded, which is a belief of something that isn't true, but I'm stating a fact, so it can't be delusional. If you're going to call me 'deluded' at least get the context right! :facepalm:

CAFC

Coventry. 330 thousand people.

Crewe. 65 thousand people. Can you compare those big numbers fella?

CAFC

Anyway. 3-0 in a competition we don't give a fuck about. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bye.

Mucca Mad Boys

I also find it humerous how you called our fans shit, A) you didn't sell out your away allocation, we sold out in 2 hours B) you haven't sold out at one yet in a 10k stadium and we've helped you fill 1/4 of it.

JUST SAYING.

Our average attendances is more than your ground holds altogether.

:facepalm:

Mucca Mad Boys

What's your point?

You're a waste of O2 because you contribute too much CO2 with all the shit you talk (learned what that stands for at school yet?)

CAFC

What's your point?

You're a waste of O2 because you contribute too much CO2 with all the shit you talk (learned what that stands for at school yet?)

If you don't know what my point is then you may as well curl up in a ball and find a nice little corner do spend your time in.

LewSkyBlue

Yes thanks ;) our average attendance is double the maximum attendance you have had, and greater than what your stadium holds. And our "shit fans" sell out a louzy 2000 odd allocation in 2 hours and you lot send back 1000-1500 tickets because you dont want to pay a fiver for a game haha pathetic

Mucca Mad Boys

If you don't know what my point is then you may as well curl up in a ball and find a nice little corner do spend your time in.

Found out what O2 and CO2 mean yet, to make it more interesting, H2O.

No just stated the populations, you had facts, but no opinion of them or no point.

Is your point we're supposed to be a bigger team? Well, we are. Is it, we should have higher attendances home & away? Well, we do.

Am I missing something.

... No, you're full of shit.

D

Deleted member 4439

You still here then? Hey, you don't by any chance wear a grey trackie and frequent Bramell Lane do you?

LewSkyBlue

Is your point we're supposed to be a bigger team? Well, we are. Is it, we should have higher attendances home & away? Well, we do.

Am I missing something.

Population of Brentford is about 4000 and their average attendance is almost 6000 (higher than Crewes) there really is no significance in a cities population.

CAFC

Population of Brentford is about 4000 and their average attendance is almost 6000 (higher than Crewes) there really is no significance in a cities population.

Wow. You lot are thick. No grasp on reality whatsoever.

Cancel your Wembley hotels.

See you at Gresty Road.

LewSkyBlue

Wow. You lot are thick. No grasp on reality whatsoever.

Cancel your Wembley hotels.

See you at Gresty Road.

:S correct me if im wrong but you bought up about population. And what i have stated is a fact.

And do you mean See you at Alexandra Stadium (it was renamed 13 years ago, stop calling it the wrong name)

CAFC

It's actually called 'The Alexandra Stadium'. If you are gonna knit pick, get it right.

Brentford is in London. The Borough's of London are like nowhere else in Britain. Any half educated person knows this.

LewSkyBlue

Crewe Alexandra
Alexandra Stadium
http://www.footballgroundguide.com/crewe_alexandra/index.htm
Full name: Alexandra Stadium
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Stadium
Ground Name: Alexandra Stadium
http://www.tothe92.co.uk/groundguide/crewe.html

^^ Not nit-picking ^^

And your point about Brentford being in London is relevant to what? Nuneaton is in West midlands (2nd biggest area population in UK) they get a few hundred to games. As i said, the population of a city really means nothing at all

hill83

Without reading the thread, I warned there would be tears.
I don't like the 'proper club' comment because that is exactly what we are. But we got our arses handed to us tonight. Like it or not.

Roll on the important fixture. (League game. And i'd say that even if it was the FA Cup semi) Like I've said all along.
Tinpot bullshit. It's about getting out of this league and not playing these.

Hamish

I'm looking forward to Crewe away in a few weeks, I want to see if they're so brave face to face because they seem so brave on the internet and i've never met one in real life.:confused:

hill83

I'm looking forward to Crewe away in a few weeks, I want to see if they're so brave face to face because they seem so brave on the internet and i've never met one in real life.:confused:

I bet you are going to go full gun with the wanker hand aren't you. Or maybe shout 'get into em'

Such a brute.

Hamish

I bet you are going to go full gun with the wanker hand aren't you. Or maybe shout 'get into em'

Such a brute.

Just for u m8 - :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

hill83

Just for u m8 - :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

That's me told. Such a scholar

Flying Fokker

Hamish, did you go to the match?

There were a fair few Crewe there. All looked normal to me. They respectfully walked past the hordes of city fans on the way out. Keep your jingoistic piffle to yourself

Brighton Sky Blue

Found out what O2 and CO2 mean yet, to make it more interesting, H2O.

No just stated the populations, you had facts, but no opinion of them or no point.

Am I missing something.

... No, you're full of shit.

Chemistry does many great things but it doesn't really work on a football forum ;)

@richh87

You deserved that. I'm sorry, but you really did. Like I kept telling you all, we wouldn't be overawed. Arrogance is not a good quality.

See you at Gresty Road.

The guy has a point. City fans were massively arrogant - singing songs about how we're going to Wembley before we even kicked off. Maybe now we won't take things for granted IF we can get into the playoffs.

CV2 4GU

The man of the match was the Crewe keeper kept them in it at least 3 time first half and early 2nd half

Crewe could easy have been 2 down at the break but the keeper did well

every dog has his day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread