Arrogance (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommo72

To be fair 1400 is probably Crewe's largest away following for years, they average less than 400 most weeks.

Not bad for a small club.

Ojprice

Banned
Yh how was league 2!

I've been lucky enough to experience two promotions at Wembley, last year and '97, and they are among my greatest memories in football. As for league 2, well it was a priviledge to watch Nick Powell terrorising defences all year with skill that was, at times, beyond explanation. I think we're OK to be honest we've got a squad absolutely brimful of local talent and a manager who must be considered one of the most promising in the game. I'm really not having a dig but, unfortunately, most of Coventry's achievements were before many of your fans were even born.

RichieGunns

I've been lucky enough to experience two promotions at Wembley, last year and '97, and they are among my greatest memories in football. As for league 2, well it was a priviledge to watch Nick Powell terrorising defences all year with skill that was, at times, beyond explanation. I think we're OK to be honest we've got a squad absolutely brimful of local talent and a manager who must be considered one of the most promising in the game. I'm really not having a dig but, unfortunately, most of Coventry's achievements were before many of your fans were even born.

I was 4 when we won 87' lol Does that count ;)

I've never been to wembley. I would like to go, especially to see my team there.

You do have a good team. As I've said though I think you need to do a bit less falling over though ;) Reminded me far too much of Suarez lol And your keeper is a good shot stopper but a time waster to boot!

Still I wish you all the best of luck for the rest of the season (after we've played our two fixtures against you of course lol)

Minster Owl

Nick do something about this thread.

images

shropshirecov

Some of the stuff on here this morning has been priceless it's cheered me up no end!
Fair play for being a good little family club with a few hundred regulars, and having a decent youth set up years ago which supplied some England great's Rob Jones was my favourite!! Maybe that's why your every proper club in the north west's favourite second team, man u and liverpool fans wont have a word said against you! you're a bit like walsall are to wolves and albion!
But, last night is as good as it's ever gonna get for you, does that not depress you a bit?
Anyway, no need for the fear filled post's about cov in the home end at Gresty road now we'll probably just take twice what you brought yesterday!
Have a great day.

Tommo72

You've clearly had some monumental footballing memories......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread