Anyone unashamedly climbing on this now ? (3 Viewers)

bringbackrattles

Us older City fans have witnessed promotions under Jimmy Hill, watched us in the top flight beat top teams,win the FACup in 87. Young fans have had none of these good times,so I'm loving all the excitement today. Let's not be cynical as we're all City supporters and let's enjoy some good times while we can as its been a horrible season and look where we could be next year.

Bob Latchford

let's enjoy some good times while we can - we were never promised a rose garden .

Agreed BBR , hence my take on let the young'uns have the Wembley tickets should CCFC get there.

ajsccfc

Special musical guests at the party

SClub7.jpg

bringbackrattles

let's enjoy some good times while we can - we were never promised a rose garden .

Agreed BBR , hence my take on let the young'uns have the Wembley tickets should CCFC get there.
As I was walking out the ground on Saturday a bloke was with his young lad and I said as a joke bet he wishes he was a Chelsea fan ? The bloke said nothing.
Now I wish I'd never said that as like me you want your son to be a City fan no matter how bad we are. So I bet that little kid's buzzing at school today knowing his dad will take him to Wembley if we get there.

Esoterica

Like you mate, I'm a man of my word. I wanted to give them a chance about 18 months ago(SISU) if they showed interest in moving the Football Club forward. Did they?.... Did they fuck! They nailed their colours to the mast and so have I.
Esoterica.......... Do I care what you think......
giphy.gif
Nice that you were thinking about me though. xxxx

Sky Blue Kid

Needs to do something to distract himself from us winning.

Without taking away the win euphoria of beating a Swansea U21/23 side, it took penalties to do it.... Yeah! I am deffo doing something to distract myself.
Congratulations btw.... A sentence without a........ ? at the end. ;)

Bob Latchford

As I was walking out the ground on Saturday a bloke was with his young lad and I said as a joke bet he wishes he was a Chelsea fan ? The bloke said nothing.
Now I wish I'd never said that as like me you want your son to be a City fan no matter how bad we are. So I bet that little kid's buzzing at school today knowing his dad will take him to Wembley if we get there.

Should CCFC get there and win it , that win / experience will be worth more to that young child than many visits from fake Chelsea, Man Utd ,Liverpool , Arsenal fans etc .

Indeed , you do want your son to follow your team . my son said to me once , think he was about 8 - Dad can I follow Man Utd ? the conversation lasted 30 seconds at the most ... he now puts in the travelling hours , has a lot of merchandise , really enjoys meeting up with other city fans home n' away . so for him Wembley would be amazing even if it is the Check A Trade Trophy .

Bob Latchford

My Dad made me.. The Swine !

I have lived in Nottingham and Sheffield so in fairness nobody huge has ever been there to sway me - Fair play fella .

clint van damme

as much as it's great to have a little something to cheer about, please no one try and get a rendition of que sera sera going on Saturday!

Covstu

FFS we are not there yet??!!

Draw is tomorrow, lets just hope we avoid a tie against Oxford/Bradford. having said that anyone away!!

no_loyalty

FFS we are not there yet??!!

Draw is tomorrow, lets just hope we avoid a tie against Oxford/Bradford. having said that anyone away!!

Don't fancy a long trek to Yeovil midweek, lets hope Luton knock them out

Bob Latchford

Don't fancy a long trek to Yeovil midweek, lets hope Luton knock them out
Quite fancy a trip to Yeovil . i recall our first L1 game at Huish Park 1-1 under Andy Thorn . a good day out .

Liquid Gold

Remember, every ticket you buy is going to be money to club not sisu. Which is what you should remember for every home game, league and cup you can possibly go to.

Covkid1968#

I'm on it like a car bonnet.........not been to one of the tinpot cup games and don't care. We all deserve a day out if we get there.
I am an historical season ticket holder so no matter if you are Juggy who goes everywhere to me who picks and chooses between Cov Rugby and CCFC - it shouldn't matter.

I just want to take my lad to a game at Wembley........bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Latchford

Users who are viewing this thread