Anti-SISU (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Think we'd see a lot more "Sisu out" if we'd lost all our opening games this season, and tolerance of the owners overall seems to align with the teams performance.
I'd definitely attribute our recent success down to the management team rather than Sisu and I still want them gone for us to progress further.

As others have also said, anyone I know who could be considered NOPM didn't really attend anyway, and quite a few who had a floating interest are attending the odd game again this season.

Which demonstrates perfectly how shallow the "sisu out" protests are. Having a bad run? Sing "SISU Out!". Having a good run? Not a word against the owners.

Sky Blue Pete

Ok this makes sense, and must be why JS still believes there is a route to ownership of the stadium.
Either this is true or she really intends to build a new stadium, which I have never believed for a second.
I’ve never been more certain of how serious she is about the new stadium on the university of Warwick site

torchomatic

They won’t build a new stadium, they will sell any players they get a half decent offer for.
And if someone comes calling for the manager,they will do nothing to keep him if it means they have to spend money.

Yeah, I was really pissed off when Robins went to Sunderland. Bastards.

Sbarcher

Been here before with Sepalla just over two years ago she appeared on the scene smiling & praising the teams fortunes while all the time knowing she had put in an appeal to the Euro courts regarding Wasps acquisition of the Ricoh which led to us having to play at St.Andrews, now she is back on the scene attending games and functions talking a new stadium.
Leopards never change their spots.
Hmmm Joy in leopard skin, nice.

D

Deleted member 2477

Yeh Id rather have owners like Derby or Sunderland. Imagine where we would be

Grendel

Yeh Id rather have owners like Derby or Sunderland. Imagine where we would be

Well I believe we’ve had 2 points deductions due to administration, I think 4 separate transfer embargo’s and I guess if Sisu ran Derby they’d have been playing in Mansfield and Nottingham for a while and if we were Sunderland probably Darlington and Whitby Town

SlowerThanPlatt

Well I believe we’ve had 2 points deductions due to administration, I think 4 separate transfer embargo’s and I guess if Sisu ran Derby they’d have been playing in Mansfield and Nottingham for a while and if we were Sunderland probably Darlington and Whitby Town
Only points deduction I can remember was the Sixfields season, what was the other one?

Grendel

You have to work with all parties it’s way more complex than whopping in a speculative planning application. Lots has to go our way for it to become reality

Well true it’s took them since 2013 to get this advanced - by advanced I mean nowhere

Grendel

Read Robins words in the telegraph. I find your obsession to think the worst at every turn amusing

So in what way have they supported the club, an example?

SlowerThanPlatt

You have to work with all parties it’s way more complex than whopping in a speculative planning application. Lots has to go our way for it to become reality

Yeah, can understand that if they announced it last year. They’ve been saying they’re building a new ground since 2013, how long can it possibly take?

Grendel

That isn't a factual statement. It is an opinion.

no it’s factual unless they are lying about the accounts they submitted

Gint11

Have they? Can you give an example?

do I need to provide one? Mark Robins is the man at the helm and takes the glory and rightly so. But as he has often pointed out, it’s the structure/hierarchy and day to day management that makes a club succeed. Our owners head it. It’s simple.

If Robins was having no support at all from the owners, we wouldn’t be where we are now.

For the record, I dislike Sisu and would ultimately like them to go but to suggest they haven’t done good things or support the club or Robins is utter tripe

Unless you were referring to the stadium situation then I agree. But generally speaking, I don’t.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread