An outsiders perspective.. (2 Viewers)

stupot07

I didn't class him tbh, because he wasn't our striker from Jan, his goal:game ratio could've went down etc. also, he scored 1-2 pens? Take them away, there's little in it.

I believe it was 1 pen, even so he scored 9 in 25. That's as many as platt, Cody and nimely scored combined last season.

Last edited:

shmmeee

Just wanted to say this is probably my favourite thread ever. What's so rare is someone who watches us regularly enough to have a decent opinion, but is neutral.

(Also I agree with almost all you've posted so that probably helps, especially about Cody. The guy is a born striker you can see it in his play, unfortunately that means that a) he needs either good luck or time to get sharp and b) that when not scoring he seems to contribute less as his entire game is about scoring)

Mucca Mad Boys

I believe it was 1 pen, even so he scored 9 in 25. That's as many as platt, Cody and nimely scored combined last season.

Ok, I'm pretty sure he's scored (at least) 2 pens, but I cba to look tbh. seriously, no one would say Cody > Juke, in all honestly, I forgot about him. My point being that Cody > Nimely + Platt.

stupot07

Ok, I'm pretty sure he's scored (at least) 2 pens, but I cba to look tbh. seriously, no one would say Cody > Juke, in all honestly, I forgot about him. My point being that Cody > Nimely + Platt.

Just checked he definitely only scored 1 penalty last season ( vs Derby, he also missed 1 vs Reading).

The Cody> than nimely and platt thing is an intereting point,especially if you look at them in a MVP type way.

Cody played 23 scored 4, we won 2 games of the 23 he featured in (derby h, hull a) 8.7% win ratio
Nimely played 17, scored 1, won 5 games (29.4% win ratio)
Platt played 33, scored 4, won 6 (18.1% win ratio)

Ash

Either way you look at those stats, for 3 strikers to score 9 goals between them in a season is atrocious!

Users who are viewing this thread