Aliases (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I quite liked the idea of an SBT 5 a side team with our usernames on the back

Could have philosoraptor doing the stats and graphs and gruff doing a weekly song review.

Probably wouldn't even last the first five minutes before everyone starting calling everyone else a c*** and arguing that someone was dogshit and should be subbed.

Who'd be in the team?

Grendel on the right refusing to let anyone else have the ball because it's all about how much of the ball you can keep to yourself.

Can't play Nick otherwise it'd effectively be a 4-a-side team every week.

shmmeee

Could have philosoraptor doing the stats and graphs and gruff doing a weekly song review.

Probably wouldn't even last the first five minutes before everyone starting calling everyone else a c*** and arguing that someone was dogshit and should be subbed.

Who'd be in the team?

Grendel on the right refusing to let anyone else have the ball because it's all about how much of the ball you can keep to yourself.

Surely you want G in goal for his deflection ability?

FP left wing, ESB right wing.

Grendel

Who'd be in the team?

Frankly if the likes of The Tonester, PVA Ring of shite and O Drivel were on the other side I could just wander around and the whole of the other team would follow

Hutch11

giphy.gif

Grendel

Bugsy

I've sussed one out, Warthog is that sloth guy 🦥

Edit: Boosh thanks to Clint

Last edited:

Samo

I've never been anything but Samo. Never felt the need to be.

Torquay Sky Blue

Remember playing against Hull and WBA for GMK . We played ok against Hull, must of Oggy's team talk but West Brom hammered us. Two rapid youngsters up front and an ITV sports presenter at the back. He went on to do a spanish football programme but can't remember his name.

lordsummerisle

Remember playing against Hull and WBA for GMK . We played ok against Hull, must of Oggy's team talk but West Brom hammered us. Two rapid youngsters up front and an ITV sports presenter at the back. He went on to do a spanish football programme but can't remember his name.

Played in the Hull one at the Higgs.

Remember Oggy looking at us all in the changing rooms and saying " you dare to slag us off " .

Fair point.

Users who are viewing this thread