Aliases (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Own up, who has changed names over the years? I'll admit, i once signed up pretending to be Viktor - typing in a strange way i though was Swinglish, only lasted about 20 minutes before Nick ruined it. Who used to be who? Don't be shy, it's only a forum!

Bugsy

Never.

PUSB

rob9872

Always been me, but I'm sure some would rather I wasn't :)

Nick

Administrator
The irony is that I am getting pathetic PMs calling me Grendel.

Meanwhile, one of the worst little bitches on here has decided they want to use an alias to seemingly just jump in behind others and try and stir things up. Ring of Playdoh.

giphy.gif

skyblue1991

I know alan on GMK had multiple logins. DerekFaulkner, fishymores and porkycovvy to name a few

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

TomRad85

I tried to log in with another name when the site was playing up and I thought I'd been banned or something, turned out lt wasn't needed, considered keeping for trolling purposes but honestly who has the time.
Also when you think about it, calling someone a c**t then logging in with a different name and going 'Hahaha yes he is a c**t I agree' is slightly pathetic isn't it... although i have no doubt some people are doing that.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

Meanwhile, one of the worst little bitches on here has decided they want to use an alias to seemingly just jump in behind others and try and stir things up. Ring of Playdoh.

giphy.gif
I have been accused of being Grendel multiple times over the years by various gobshites, it’s very strange how obsessed they get with him.

Evo1883

Own up, who has changed names over the years? I'll admit, i once signed up pretending to be Viktor - typing in a strange way i though was Swinglish, only lasted about 20 minutes before Nick ruined it. Who used to be who? Don't be shy, it's only a forum!

I think I had an account before this one , but it was a similar name , not for wumming

Was never on GMK

usskyblue

giphy.gif

I’m genuinely surprised you’re surprised. You’ve been so far up his arse recently it’d be hard to pronounce two birth certificates

SlowerThanPlatt

Please for the love of god, no!

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Posted the other day but this is a classic piece of work from him

covmark

Posted the other day but this is a classic piece of work from him

Haha, a reminder of what an absolute whopper he was. One of a few on that thread tbf.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread