Aliases (1 Viewer)

the rumpo kid

Does anyone remember skyblueultra from the cov city mad board, and his match previews ? They were brilliant.
Does he still exists somewhere abouts,? does mad board still exists ? Do I still exist ?
I thought I was Spartacus but it looks like I'm not.

Travs

Does anyone remember skyblueultra from the cov city mad board, and his match previews ? They were brilliant.
Does he still exists somewhere abouts,? does mad board still exists ? Do I still exist ?
I thought I was Spartacus but it looks like I'm not.

He has a birthday come up on facebook...

1st April!

Moff

Can't remember if it was this forum or the Cov Tel forum but does anyone remember a user called Glen?

Yes, only appeared when we lost and was depressing about everything.
Think you’re right he was on the Cov Telegraph one before here.

Moff

wonder which one SBK was

I looked again and again but couldn’t see anyone called ‘Rock hard dribbling ten suits’ playing.

Grendel

Of course there was that bloke the charming Paul Marsden - psgm1 who made about 10 separate accounts

Grendel

CC84 surely isn’t the first instalment with the amount of posts he’s made

yes definitely can’t work out who though - here’s psgm1 aka alpha Betty spaghetti, frisky blue longhohnskyblue

Terry_dactyl

This place was a right bedwetters NOPM/Trust forum until the GMK refugees arrived. Used get laughed at on GMK like we do at the Facebook site.
I remember that. I was only an occasional poster on GMK (not that I’ve massively upped the ante on here) but there was a definite sense that everyone on here was entirely hysterical 100% of the time.

In fact as we all know it’s only 93% of the time, with the other 7% given over to laughing at how hysterical other clubs forum are.

I never really figured out what happened to gmk and knowl, smiles et al. It just seemed to stop working for ever one day.

Reactions: COV

jimmyhillsfanclub

I've only ever been JHFC since 2012 on here.

I was someone else of the Untrust for 6 years before that.

Before that, I occassionaly littered the offal, CET & Teamtalk pages with my potty mouth as a variety of short-lived usernames until I got threatened with a libel action from Mc Gin&T

Users who are viewing this thread