Aliases (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

I've only ever been JHFC since 2012 on here.

I was someone else of the Untrust for 6 years before that.

Before that, I occassionaly littered the offal, CET & Teamtalk pages with my potty mouth as a variety of short-lived usernames until I got threatened with a libel action from Mc Gin&T
King Chillout??

jimmyhillsfanclub

I remember KC and Realist had their own section of the board on Untrust forum where they would pedal their wares…

Yep....I spent way too much of my spare time arguing with them 2 dumb racists.....and their little cheerleader "truthfinder" who kept offering folks out cos "he used to box"....what an abhorent prick he was.

Realist & KC both got outed as fully paid-up members of the BNP when that list was leaked.....seem to remember they were both proud of it.

I know Realist got sent down (again) for petty theft a few years ago.....not quite the same daring-do crime as his previous stretch for his cash printing press:ROFLMAO:

Ian1779

Yep....I spent way too much of my spare time arguing with them 2 dumb racists.....and their little cheerleader "truthfinder" who kept offering folks out cos "he used to box"....what an abhorent prick he was.

Realist & KC both got outed as fully paid-up members of the BNP when that list was leaked.....seem to remember they were both proud of it.

I know Realist got sent down (again) for petty theft a few years ago.....not quite the same daring-do crime as his previous stretch for his cash printing press:ROFLMAO:
I didn’t know he went down again - thought he would have learnt his lesson after the print-a-note enterprise got busted.

LastGarrison

I didn’t know he went down again - thought he would have learnt his lesson after the print-a-note enterprise got busted.
He was sat pretty much next to me in the pub yesterday. Also, he was sat with one of his mates, who is black, and another couple of lads sat with us are as well so surprises me about the BNP stuff.

Ccfcisparks

This is my only alias on here. I remember reading GMK, but think I was only an observer there. If I did sign up it was probably under the same alias. It was my go to name when I used to be on XBOX

jimmyhillsfanclub

He was sat pretty much next to me in the pub yesterday. Also, he was sat with one of his mates, who is black, and another couple of lads sat with us are as well so surprises me about the BNP stuff.

Maybe his stay at hmp made him see the light...hope so...when he wasn't spouting his bnp bile he seemed to have a fair bit about him...certainly more than kc although that is a low bar.
I've just checked in case my frazzled memory was playing tricks on me but he's defo on the wikileaks bnp membership list....its years ago like, but true.

SlowerThanPlatt

Does anyone remember skyblueultra from the cov city mad board, and his match previews ? They were brilliant.
Does he still exists somewhere abouts,? does mad board still exists ? Do I still exist ?
I thought I was Spartacus but it looks like I'm not.

He’s still at it on one of the Leicester boards

Briles

I've forgotten which of you I am now tbh. Im stuck in some weird paradox where I exist and don't exist simultaneously

Sick Boy

I also remember their being the posters ‘liberalkilla’ and ‘bigotkilla’ - the debates on there make the politics threads on here look very tame.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I also remember their being the posters ‘liberalkilla’ and ‘bigotkilla’ - the debates on there make the politics threads on here look very tame.

Ha ha...liberalkilla rings a bell.... lets be honest mate, the untrust was the wild west of CCFC forums for a good couple years.....full of loons both online & in real life.....;)

...and what does that say about us that we remember it all so fondly?:ROFLMAO:

Covkid1968#

I’ve had 2…. By accident! Covkid1968’ and Covkid1968# but think Nick merged them.

I never posted on GMK…, too scared in case anyone befriended me.

I was L88 on the Legion forum years and years ago but kept getting mixed up with Juggy as LBB. Then my Mrs shrank my Stone Island jumper in the wash and I was kicked off

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Only ever been one of me. Two would be way too much!

Liquid Gold

Ha ha...liberalkilla rings a bell.... lets be honest mate, the untrust was the wild west of CCFC forums for a good couple years.....full of loons both online & in real life.....;)

...and what does that say about us that we remember it all so fondly?:ROFLMAO:
Was libralkilla one of FM's alts?

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Not really one related to aliases but try as I might, there are many posters on here I can never distinguish between. You could have polarising views, or one of you could say something horrendous and you’re both getting the blame in my eyes.

Earlsdon Sky Blue & Earlsdon Loyal Blue. I know you know each other, I know one of you has had a terrible time of late, I think one of you got angry at 5 a side once and posted about it, but basically to me you’re the same person.

I have the same problem with anyone called Steve.

Also covmark and mark82, same person.

The philosopher and Philosoraptor, yep same person. Feel bad for whichever one of you doesn’t do the mental graphs.

Slowpoke and procdoc too. Not even close, but my brain can’t decipher it.

If your name has no spacing and contains skyblue or ccfc you’re all the same person, unless you talk complete waffle (definitely 1 that comes to mind…) then I know who you are.

While I’m aimlessly ranting about posters names, there are a handful that no matter how many times I see it, I always read it wrong like regiswasgod I read as Reg Is Was God. Why do I do that?! Esoterica I read without the o and in the wrong place, so Estorica. Ccfcisparks I can’t work out is Ccfc is parks or ccfc i sparks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edgy

Hahaa, no! I've always had a low key suspicsion that Grendel was a more mature version on Killerumble. Probably way off the mark though.

Killerumble used to snoop into users backgrounds and would often find out real names, home towns etc. Not that that is hard to do, but takes a certain type of person to be arsed with it.

chiefdave

Wasn't there a forum on the clubs website back in the day?

There was also Rory's email list before forums were a thing. Still get an occasional email from that when someone remembers it exists.

Otis

Not really one related to aliases but try as I might, there are many posters on here I can never distinguish between. You could have polarising views, or one of you could say something horrendous and you’re both getting the blame in my eyes.

Earlsdon Sky Blue & Earlsdon Loyal Blue. I know you know each other, I know one of you has had a terrible time of late, I think one of you got angry at 5 a side once and posted about it, but basically to me you’re the same person.

I have the same problem with anyone called Steve.

Also covmark and mark82, same person.

The philosopher and Philosoraptor, yep same person. Feel bad for whichever one of you doesn’t do the mental graphs.

Slowpoke and procdoc too. Not even close, but my brain can’t decipher it.

If your name has no spacing and contains skyblue or ccfc you’re all the same person, unless you talk complete waffle (definitely 1 that comes to mind…) then I know who you are.

While I’m aimlessly ranting about posters names, there are a handful that no matter how many times I see it, I always read it wrong like regiswasgod I read as Reg Is Was God. Why do I do that?! Esoterica I read without the o and in the wrong place, so Estorica. Ccfcisparks I can’t work out is Ccfc is parks or ccfc i sparks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I always had a problem with christonabike

Wasn't sure whether they were Christ on a bike, or Christon Abike, or Chris Tonabike, or Christona Bike, or Christo Nabike.

Couldn't work out whether they were British or Ugandan.

🤷

chiefdave

That got shut down when Nev was threatened by McGinnity and told he'd be sued for comments against the board on GMK. It was pointed out that he'd have to sue himself, as the comments were far far worse on the official forum!
Seem to remember there wasn't a lot of moderation on the clubs forum with predictable results.

Don't remember the CT forum but do remember a lot of, non-offensive, comments mysteriously disappearing off stories about the club on their main site. Then when people started pointing out what was happening they turned the comments off completely!

Hobo

I have always been at one with myself. One account is enough.

Users who are viewing this thread