Alex Nimely from man city (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Imo we needed more youth in the side as the current side is starting age now, this will be a great addition to compliment Gardner and the other loan players Igwe said we got in September. Also he will link up with King really well who according to the club signed a new deal with us in the summer.

Ah, it's a fun game, pretending that all the SISU lies actually came true. I really should thank our local-based chairman sometime, but he's always busy meeting the Council...

SkyBlue_Bear83

Ah, it's a fun game, pretending that all the SISU lies actually came true. I really should thank our local-based chairman sometime, but he's always busy meeting the Council...
Don't worry we still have Kings, Mcinode, Carsley, Gunnar, Westwood and more players wages to reinvest in the squad.

Nonleagueherewecome

Don't worry we still have Kings, Mcinode, Carsley, Gunnar, Westwood and more players wages to reinvest in the squad.

Yeah, we're just keeping our powder dry is all.

The Reverend Skyblue

After todays news and the Thorn's fecking comments which i predicted about him saying "i've been chasing him and he can do a fecking job", instead of cooling down, i am getting more fecking angry as the days goes on. Who does SISU and Thorn think they are talking to, they treat us with utter contempt, and think we know F all about football.
We're not kids, we were here before you, and god help us we will be here long after you go back under the stone's you came from.
Treat us with some respect, we deserve better than this and SHAME on you, and someday you will get the commupence you deserve.
We, the loyal supporters are the club, always will be and will never change

The Rev

rob9872

Tbf he did say simples didn't you know its the new FACT

Nonleagueherewecome

no way is keogh good enough for the prem, simples

You could say that about half the players at bottom half clubs. One of whom has definitely bid before; others are gathering like vultures.

Sumo the Micky Quinn

Fills you with confidence the comments posted in their local paper "The Evening Gazette" with regard to the Juke joining them.

Comment from:- HJM 11:31 AM on January 12, 2012

Whilst his (Jukebox) record isn't prolific (but by no means poor either), this is excellent news if it comes through. Another option up front that we've been craving for a while now, and if you ask me a good sign of intent.

As for Coventry replacing him with Nimely, oh dear.

Comment from:- malboro 11:51 AM on January 12, 2012

Excellent news for Boro but bad news for Coventry if they are relying on Alex Nimely to keep them up.

Comment from::- The Lozenge 12:16 PM on January 12, 2012

My sympathies to Coventry fans if they're replacing their best striker with that spud Nimely.

Just a few examples of the 83 posted comments.

Read More http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/boro-f...ukas-jutkiewicz-84229-30108905/#ixzz1jGjDmxXZ

coop

I would of preferred Chris Wood who's just joined Bristol city on loan from WBA been at Birmingham for a few months I think.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I would of preferred Chris Wood who's just joined Bristol city on loan from WBA been at Birmingham for a few months I think.

Without a doubt so would I. Considering Birmingham wanted him back, Bristol have done quite well to get him, and Championship status wise, their not really much better off than us! Financially though; they spend money!

coop

Without a doubt so would I. Considering Birmingham wanted him back, Bristol have done quite well to get him, and Championship status wise, their not really much better off than us! Financially though; they spend money!
They do they turned down a £4 million bid from fester for nicky Maynard at the beginning of the season if only we could of got 4 mil for jukebox SISU may of fecked off.

TalkSkyBlue

So the guy bought in to help Fisher and AT negotiates a deal to sell Juke before the next game but is enable to negotiate the release of an untried, inexperienced kid until Monday. Well done mate!

BurbageSkyBlues

So the guy bought in to help Fisher and AT negotiates a deal to sell Juke before the next game but is enable to negotiate the release of an untried, inexperienced kid until Monday. Well done mate!

Yes, but think how much he is earning as a consultant, courtesy of his SISU business associates.....10% of the balance of the money he generates, perhaps?

cressie

To be fair they will probably end up selling Maynard before the window closes. But at least they've gone and got in a proven goalscorer in anticipation of potentially losing their top scorer instead of going for someone who is at best a gamble.

skybluealan

Our New Striker

Just been talking to a Boro season ticket holder. Our new striker has only one start and 9 sub app. for the Boro. He also has one sub for Man City. (No goals scored). He reckons that he seemed a bit lazy when he came on the field. THINGS CAN CHANGE.

Only hope he can do something for us. I for one will give him a chance.

Nonleagueherewecome

I'm going to blame him for Lukas being sold and boo him. Nah, not really...but I will if he's lazy!

Or I might be lazy myself and just not bother going again this season; the owners have written us off, I may as well do the same!

ccfcway

This Man City Youngster

Rumours on twitter that the reason he is joining on Monday and not playing today is that we refused to pay his wages for last week, so Man City said he would arrive on Monday morning, after the weekened fixtures.

:facepalm:

I think not signing a player that can actually increase your options when one has gone shows that SISU have less and less intention of being here next year

Just the principal is plain stupid.

smileycov

Facebook User
Mega rich man city haggling over a kids 1 week wage!! YEA RIGHT :facepalm:

PVA

No chance, City paid pretty much all of Bellamys wages last year when on loan at Cardiff, they're paying about 100k a week for Adebayor to play at spurs. No way would they be too bothered about a weeks wages for a 19 year old kid.

sky blue john

Telegraph say hes spent 3 months on loan at Middlesbrough himself..... i dont recall seeing him on the score sheet recently?? Or in fact, ive never seen his name anywhere.

It is a worry that AT has made a 20 year old with no proven experience as his number 1 target when you have experienced heads like Hulse, Priskin etc out there.

This isnt me ruling the lad out already, but we need goals, and this, i fear, will just be us throwing yet another kid into tue deep end, it not working out, resulting in low confidence in player which ultimately means no goals.

Why has this been turned round to be ATs fault ?
Do you really think he has any choice in any transfer matters !!!!!!!!
Hulse and Priskin cost money the last Sisu loan signing we were not paying his wages and presume this is exactly the same situation.
Get your head out of the clouds.

Users who are viewing this thread