Alex Nimely from man city (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

This is weird because I loaned him yesterday on Footie Manager 2012 and today he signs in real life, wtf? :eek: And by the way Man City in the game don't require any percentage of his wages because he was listed for loan!! These laws act in real life too I think? so he's basically here for free?

Sky

does it bollocks another player that thorn has admired for a long time yeah right like cody number one target, and by the looks of things his scoring record is shit and to add to it juke will be sold and all the money will dissapear as usual !!!!!!
My thoughts exactly

The Reverend Skyblue

What a fantastic move, we are saved. Someone who can get REGULARLY into world super giants Liberia U20's.
I am so angry i can hardly type,fecking morons.
No doubt Thorn will come out and say he's been chasing this player for months and he's sure he can do a job for us.
Of course he can do a job for us, take us down to Division 1

The Rev

What did I say

The Rev

MatthewWallis

Also, every player we get Thorns seems to have liked for a long time, I just think he says it

Nonleagueherewecome

He can probably try to.

Exactly. Why are even bothering to even think about it? We are totally screwed now. I feel like a rape victim in need of counselling..

gary_ccfcforever

come on guys, do you really think this is Thorns signing? this is sisu going to the richest club in the world and saying ' who can we have on loan who you will cover the wages for?' and Nimely is the result!

We wont be paying a penny for him and Thorns will have been told this is what you've got take it or leave it.

And now he has to come out in the press pretending he's happy.

Its all bullshit and these wankers are destroying our club!!!

Clingan and Cranie are the next two to watch!!!

Nonleagueherewecome

Telegraph say hes spent 3 months on loan at Middlesbrough himself..... i dont recall seeing him on the score sheet recently?? Or in fact, ive never seen his name anywhere.

It is a worry that AT has made a 20 year old with no proven experience as his number 1 target when you have experienced heads like Hulse, Priskin etc out there.

This isnt me ruling the lad out already, but we need goals, and this, i fear, will just be us throwing yet another kid into tue deep end, it not working out, resulting in low confidence in player which ultimately means no goals.

I know everyone has must have thought the same, but I just have to point out the "bleedin obvious" here: Hulse, Priskin etc are maybe just a bit out of our reach? Whatever makes you think the manager who spoke about needing experienced players is actually taking these (almost free) unproven young players on just short term loans by choice? Dontcha reckon that the owners non-existent budget may have just a smidgen to do with it?

Nonleagueherewecome

come on guys, do you really think this is Thorns signing? this is sisu going to the richest club in the world and saying ' who can we have on loan who you will cover the wages for?' and Nimely is the result!

We wont be paying a penny for him and Thorns will have been told this is what you've got take it or leave it.

And now he has to come out in the press pretending he's happy.

Its all bullshit and these wankers are destroying our club!!!

Clingan and Cranie are the next two to watch!!!

Ha, you kind of put what I was thinking whilst I was typing; glad I'm not alone!

Nonleagueherewecome

Perhaps we should bring rape alarms to the next home game and all sound them at the same time?

Or just protest outside Joy's house at 3am sounding them.

Nathccfc

Unfortunately I can see keogh, cranie and clingan being the next out the door! I can't remember if I put this on the forum earlier in the season, but I heard months ago that sisu were trying to stay up with a youth squad and it seems like they are trying to do that! They are really going to get their money back when we are in league one arent they?? What's the next step now for us as supporters? I don't understand how the situation that is happening (eg juke being sold) hasn't changed the view point of some fans?! I just can't understand it... They are ripping the heart out the club and yet some people slate others who want them out the club . /rantover

shmmeee

People accepted Juke going months ago, don't think today's news will change any minds a it's not a surprise.

Clingan will go if any club can meet his demands. I imagine Cranie will stay till the end of the season.

I don't think other clubs rate Keogh as highly as some of our fans if I'm honest, though I expect him to go in a cut price deal to a lower Champ club in the summer.

gary_ccfcforever

we always knew this was going to be sisus final payday, make no mistake about it, if they can get fees for any of whats left they will. People need to wake up and smell the coffee, because its all becoming a very harsh reallity!!!

Nonleagueherewecome

Keogh will go to a Prem team, they just wouldn't meet our 1.5m asking price on August deadline day. Watch this space.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I know everyone has must have thought the same, but I just have to point out the "bleedin obvious" here: Hulse, Priskin etc are maybe just a bit out of our reach? Whatever makes you think the manager who spoke about needing experienced players is actually taking these (almost free) unproven young players on just short term loans by choice? Dontcha reckon that the owners non-existent budget may have just a smidgen to do with it?

i agree the ones i mentioned were probably out of our reach, but tbf, Hulse is at QPR who arent short of money; would they not pay the majority of wages knowing our state, and im sure their player wanting first team football? Priskin is pribably different as hes not liked too much by Ipswich so im sure they want rid of him completly, which would rule out a loan or even them contributing to his wages.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
This is weird because I loaned him yesterday on Footie Manager 2012 and today he signs in real life, wtf? :eek: And by the way Man City in the game don't require any percentage of his wages because he was listed for loan!! These laws act in real life too I think? so he's basically here for free?

Can you try and loan a more experienced player, preferably someone like Messi, Christiano Ronaldo (altho hes a dick, he still a good player), or even Owen (sure he can still do a job at our level (which is a pretty low level :) ) and see if that comes true?

Nonleagueherewecome

It's OK, we've got Woy...

SkyBlue_Bear83

Imo we needed more youth in the side as the current side is starting age now, this will be a great addition to compliment Gardner and the other loan players Igwe said we got in September. Also he will link up with King really well who according to the club signed a new deal with us in the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread