Alex Nimely from man city (1 Viewer)

WillenhallSkyBlues

Goalzone on twitter just said were soon to announce him on loan, was hoping for a striker with some experience to be honest.

Starting to think andy thorn has pedophilia tendancys cause he loves youth and inexperience

superskyblue

According to wikipedia he was born in 1991 and played for Liberia U20's between 2001 and 2009. He made his debut as a 10 year old?! 15 goals in 11 games for them though, probably a better side than us!

Sisu-infidels

Cheap alternative by sisu! Take the 2 mil back pocket it and no doubt save on wages also by loaning a player who made 6 apps for boro with no goals! Oh how I look forward to 2nd half of the season :)

CUS Wyken

According to wikipedia he was born in 1991 and played for Liberia U20's between 2001 and 2009. He made his debut as a 10 year old?! 15 goals in 11 games for them though, probably a better side than us!

Or a more recent stat. 10 games for boro and no goals.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Telegraph say hes spent 3 months on loan at Middlesbrough himself..... i dont recall seeing him on the score sheet recently?? Or in fact, ive never seen his name anywhere.

It is a worry that AT has made a 20 year old with no proven experience as his number 1 target when you have experienced heads like Hulse, Priskin etc out there.

This isnt me ruling the lad out already, but we need goals, and this, i fear, will just be us throwing yet another kid into tue deep end, it not working out, resulting in low confidence in player which ultimately means no goals.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Sw88 it don't make sense does it? It seems to me thorn is as pig shit? Or is it just me

Ive seen someone coment on facebook and he said the kids played 10 games (doesnt break it down to starts / subs) but he's scored 0 goals. Did say hes seen him have 1....yes 1 shot!!

What a player we're onto here :(

Lets hope he turns out (alot) better than i anticipate he will be.

ccfcway

brill, a loan player with potential who will be gone in 3 months

can we start the open top bus ?

kingharvest

Can i ask a question though - big picture here, if we sell Juke and Clingan so that SISU can recoup some of their money and finally feck off and accept a reasonable offer from Hoffman wouldn't it be worth it?

Personally i think if thats what its going to take then for a takeover to go through then i'd accept it.

stupot07

I know - potential is Ok if they're permanent signings not when they are on loan for 3 months and have to fill the void of the man who scored half of our goals this season.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Says it all, about the ambition of this club's owners.

Came away from Saturday's Cup game thinking this is what it is like without the Juke (who allegedly was injured, but did anyone really believe that, more like not getting him cup-tied) and now it looks like it is about to become a reality!

We desperately desperately desperately needed some extra firepower up front before but now................well words fail me:slap:Division 2 here we come!

chiefdave

Gardner had potential, that worked out well for us didn't it. guess this is the premiership loan they were banging on about last week. pretty sure when you say premiership loan to most people they don't picture a kid who hasn't played a game in the premiership!

KersleyDigs

0 in 10, sounds perfect for us.

well donr SISU, another positive move towards high season ticket sales for next season :claping hands:
You couldn't make it up!

WillieStanley

Gardner had potential, that worked out well for us didn't it. guess this is the premiership loan they were banging on about last week. pretty sure when you say premiership loan to most people they don't picture a kid who hasn't played a game in the premiership!

I'm pretty sure they do.

Sterling Archer

Absolute joke. Replace your top scorer with a loanee (who has never scored a senior goal) for 3 months yet SISU keep telling us relegation will be a disaster for the club? After Jutkiewicz, only Platt, Deegan and McSheffrey have scored more than once in the league and thats just a paltry 2 league goals each!

The spiral of crap players, crap results, lower attendances, less money, crapper player, crapper results, even lower attendances, even less money wil continue. What the hell is SISU's strategy?

Unless we spend £2m on Jordan Rhodes (fantasy land time).

skyblue19

What's wrong with everyone. Stick him up front with ROD and we will be laughing. Oh no sorry, I mean the away fans will be laughing!

speedie87

wonder how many potential loanees have tunred us down after meeting thorn..................can't seeing young players out of the top club academy's thinking this bloke can help improve me as a player

ccfcway

they dont need to speak to Thorn,

Just take one look at the table

either we are a poor team, or a VERY poor team.

I wouldnt come to us, and I support cov !

The Reverend Skyblue

What a fantastic move, we are saved. Someone who can get REGULARLY into world super giants Liberia U20's.
I am so angry i can hardly type,fecking morons.
No doubt Thorn will come out and say he's been chasing this player for months and he's sure he can do a job for us.
Of course he can do a job for us, take us down to Division 1

The Rev

stupot07

wonder how many potential loanees have tunred us down after meeting thorn..................can't seeing young players out of the top club academy's thinking this bloke can help improve me as a player

You could argue that he and his system has brought the best out of juke - jukes goal record is much better under thorn than under boothroyd.

ccfcway

well, its been confirnmed by GoalZone, who are normally bang on the money

Tom Ross @thegoalzone
As we said this morning- Andy Thorn confirmed Coventry have agreed to sign Man City striker Alex Nimely on loan til end of the season #ccfc

Users who are viewing this thread