Albany Meeting ? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Shows how deluded this all is. Even for the massive local derbies against the likes of Halesowen and Stourbridge would we really need to be renting a 32K capacity stadium. New club would be bust with a season or two.

Ha, it's too big in League 1.

Hereford started in Cov Sphinx's league. Really going to have that at the Ricoh?

NorthernWisdom

Hope that’s the case. If not it’s exactly as some of the less charitable posts in this thread suggested.

So far it seems we’ve had David Johnson addressing the meeting (hopefully from the floor and not in any official capacity), someone saying SISU should sell and someone saying we should let the club die and reform as a new club.
Yup and tbh while, in isolation, none of those positions are necessarily off limits (hands up who *doesn't* want SISU to sell up!!!) it's not really getting us forward in the current issue...

Liquid Gold

"The aim of the meeting is for fans to come together, discuss the problems we are facing as a football club and to work together to try and identify practical potential solutions."

Sisu should sell
Lets start a new club

Can nobody from the board say this shit isn't helpful and move the meeting. Is there a moderator?

NorthernWisdom

Nobody by all accounts. Not even Boddy.
Pretty pathetic from them if so.
Shows how deluded this all is. Even for the massive local derbies against the likes of Halesowen and Stourbridge would we really need to be renting a 32K capacity stadium. New club would be bust with a season or two.
I assumed tbh this meant rather than form a phoenix club, a Ricoh deal was still possible for the current one.

Guess it's the issues of tweet via hearing it! Assume you didn't make it... ;)

Nick

Administrator

I assumed tbh this meant rather than form a phoenix club, a Ricoh deal was still possible for the current one.

Might be worth confirming. The text reads as if it would be if we were at Hereford level.

pastythegreat

Reads toe like a phoenix club could secure a deal to play at the Ricoh
83bb8a2b334f35a84f026d84f807eafa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

rob9872

Missed the start. Have they found a miracle solution yet? Have SISU gone? Have we signed a new long term deal to stay at the Ricoh?
Oh my bad, I forgot they had no authority and are simply wasting time and breath.

Some good guys on there and pleased they want to try, but has anything ever been more futile? Simply have no influence whatsoever.

Sky Blue Harry H

Rob Foster?!? Why would the council want to get involved and why would TF resign? If you are going to make a point, make a realistic suggestion. Without the protagonists there, it is only worth discussing possible fan action, in response to deadlock

CJ_covblaze

I'm out.

David Johnson?

All he spoke about was the MPs, how they can help and how either Wasps or SISU need to budge. In the meantime the fans, city's businesses, community and club will suffer. Plus a bit of promo for his charity efforts the other night.

Nick

Administrator
All he spoke about was the MPs, how they can help and how either Wasps or SISU need to budge. In the meantime the fans, city's businesses, community and club will suffer. Plus a bit of promo for his charity efforts the other night.

Did you typo then when you said about Phoenix clubs and what level etc?

Give it a few weeks and people will be denying he is anything to do with the Trust again like the last "if the club goes into admin we may be able to pick it up that way" episode.

Could just be that loads is missed, but the bits you selected may not have been ideal!

CJ_covblaze

Did you typo then when you said about Phoenix clubs and what level etc?

Give it a few weeks and people will be denying he is anything to do with the Trust again like the last "if the club goes into admin we may be able to pick it up that way" episode.

Could just be that loads is missed, but the bits you selected may not have been ideal!

I'm trying my best to put up as much as I can out. Some stuff has been missed.

Nick

Administrator
I'm trying my best to put up as much as I can out. Some stuff has been missed.

Appreciate that, was just on about you saying it was him on about a new club early doors.

It isn't aimed at you personally, the same as the other week where people were arguing with me about whether he was on a stage or a raised floor addressing people ;)

shmmeee

What we need is someone to buy next years lease and then sell it on to CCFC.
Wasps can say they never gave us a new lease as stated and we get to see performances like Saturdays again next year!
Everyone’s a winner.:woot:

Sounds like the sort of deal Bryan Richardson would be all over.

Users who are viewing this thread