Albany Meeting ? (4 Viewers)

CJ_covblaze

CJ_covblaze

I assumed there were others but my soup was getting cold - priorities !!:emoji_ok_hand:

It's odd that it isn't. Maybe there's something on it that means it can't be.

Nick

Administrator
Whats the different between the old and new one? Isnt it the green bit?

Im no copyright law expert but if its effectively the same but with couple of small adjustments it still infringes?

Nick

Administrator
Yeah, wasn't it the green that was proving expensive?

The prices have green have gone up.

giphy.gif

Captain Dart

CJ_covblaze

Whats the different between the old and new one? Isnt it the green bit?

Im no copyright law expert but if its effectively the same but with couple of small adjustments it still infringes?

It annoyed me when they got rid of the green. It was in there to symbolise the civic colours. Was it Hover that did it?

CJ_covblaze

a little reminder that we had arseholes and wankers running the club long before sisu rocked up, they're just following a proud tradition.

One of the biggest has been mentioned a lot on the Albany thread.

Magwitch

Anyway, back into something constructive about making people budge and what's going to happen going forward ;)
We are waiting to see who blinks first sisu or wasps, opinion the other nights was it wouldn’t be sisu and after this latest appeal if it’s thrown out again they could apparently go to to the Euro or civil courts we suspected that. Not at all sure where all this will end.

Nick

Administrator
We are waiting to see who blinks first sisu or wasps, opinion the other nights was it wouldn’t be sisu and after this latest appeal if it’s thrown out again they could apparently go to to the Euro or civil courts we suspected that. Not at all sure where all this will end.
So throw sand at both of them to see who blinks first by speeding it up? Common sense surely?

Last edited:

Magwitch

It is but the real world don’t work that way. It is frustrating for us fans in the middle, we can’t do a lot until either one does blink, to think just two or three people have the power to finish a city treasure and confine it to history.

CJ_covblaze

he certainly has! Though he always seems to loom large, I had totally forgotten about Hover though until he was mentioned.

That twat Hover was also responsible for this monstrosity
57DE05E0-6DE9-4C88-9A09-9E81B4EDC730.gif

CJ_covblaze

I remember at the time they said that in Asian culture an elephant with its trunk up is good luck. Maybe our fortunes would be very different if we took that shit badge on.

It would’ve looked better if it’s tail had been up.

Nick

Administrator
Ha, some more from your board member CJ.

Trying to divide?

It's amazing really, somebody points things out on here and some really weird accounts appear to start giving it loads on social media. Every single time....

The funniest thing is, he is encouraging and bigging up the "payroll stuff". The silly prick works for the council.

Nick

Administrator
It's interesting really, it's almost people think it isn't obvious.

This dopey twat works for the council, he has multiple social media accounts pushing the same thing, he is on the trust board, he is trying to encourage a boycott by saying people will be part of the problem, he works for the council yet is going on about people being on SISUs payroll. Somebody has said people need to protest about Wasps AND SISU and some really strange accounts who are either thick as fuck or on a mission then start piping up.

That shows people are a bit touchy about protests towards others but SISU...

Nick

Administrator
I'd vote if I wasn't blocked. He blocked from all of his accounts obviously thinking they can't be seen when he tries to stir shit up.

It's pretty funny really, it's as if he thinks people are that thick that it can't be seen how obvious it is.

Over time it just gets more blatant.

Last edited:

mark82

If it's that David Johnson guy I don't think he's on the trust board. He is a 24 carat nutter though clearly, and it does seem like the trust are giving him a platform.

Nick

Administrator
If it's that David Johnson guy I don't think he's on the trust board. He is a 24 carat nutter though clearly, and it does seem like the trust are giving him a platform.
No it's his mate who is.

I'm not that fussed about the payroll nonsense, it's the whole "do you want to be part of the problem or solution" if people don't boycott

The bloke is heavily involved in the council, has multiple social media accounts to push nonsense.

Is he part of the problem or the solution?

NortonSkyBlue

No it's his mate who is.

I'm not that fussed about the payroll nonsense, it's the whole "do you want to be part of the problem or solution" if people don't boycott

The bloke is heavily involved in the council, has multiple social media accounts to push nonsense.

Is he part of the problem or the solution?
I would be worried about the payroll nonsense as it will be rolled out constantly over the years as "proof" that you are in the pocket of the man.
I can visualize it now "no smoke without fire" "wasn't he the one that it was proven he was paid by SISU"
Water of a ducks back for you maybe but fuel to the fire for others. Hell I might even use it myself!!!

Magwitch

Wouldn’t worry about any daft boycott ideas or threats will never happen, in fact if this goes on as it is and we get nearer to the end of the season gates could increase.

Nick

Administrator
I would be worried about the payroll nonsense as it will be rolled out constantly over the years as "proof" that you are in the pocket of the man.
I can visualize it now "no smoke without fire" "wasn't he the one that it was proven he was paid by SISU"
Water of a ducks back for you maybe but fuel to the fire for others. Hell I might even use it myself!!!

There's no fuel or fire though. :)

Ironically, there is both that the same bloke works for the council.

It's been the same for years when something gets pointed out on here, weird accounts pop up to start making things up.

Wouldn't mind but I've never met fisher or sat on his lap! Don't even get a comfy chair at the ricoh.

mark82

It's the usual made up bollocks you see on social media. People lap it up. The biggest problem with social media is that it's given idiots a voice. It's best just ignored, you can't argue with stupid.

Nick

Administrator
It's the usual made up bollocks you see on social media. People lap it up. The biggest problem with social media is that it's given idiots a voice. It's best just ignored, you can't argue with stupid.

My issue is see the people who believe it all and are going on about getting games abandoned.

Users who are viewing this thread