Match Thread AFC Wimbledon v Coventry (4 Viewers)

slondonskyblue

If you qualify on points you get a ticket FACT!

Only had a season ticket for 2 years and living in London means I can't get to a lot of the Northern away games midweek, and also impacted by rail strikes last year (don't have a car). Impossible to get enough points to guarantee a ticket, especially given that the points merchants just buy tickets and sell them on to keep their points. FACT.

pusbccfc

SBbucks

Is anybody else still waiting for tickets to be arrive? Not sure if the problem is the club sending them out late, or Royal Mail being useless as usual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Is anybody else still waiting for tickets to be arrive? Not sure if the problem is the club sending them out late, or Royal Mail being useless as usual

Mine arrived Saturday, e-mail the ticket office if you can't travel over there and have them taken down to Wimbledon

SBbucks

Mine arrived Saturday, e-mail the ticket office if you can't travel over there and have them taken down to Wimbledon

Thanks, yes, already done that last week, they said they want me to email them tomorrow. We’ve had no post at all for 7 days; Royal Mail customer services said that this is fine, their service level for 1st class post is 2-14 days. So that’s ok, they’re meeting their targets. Muppets.

Bad Boy

Thanks, yes, already done that last week, they said they want me to email them tomorrow. We’ve had no post at all for 7 days; Royal Mail customer services said that this is fine, their service level for 1st class post is 2-14 days. So that’s ok, they’re meeting their targets. Muppets.

What, the targets they set themselves!

CV22SBA

Yep we've had the same problem. We get post about once every 10 days for the last few months and Royal Mail do f*** all and just apologize for being short staffed but delivery targets are still met.

alexccfc99

Really looking forward to this one, making a day of it down in London and getting the last train home! New ground for most as well

Bad Boy

Anyone recommend parking nearby?
There is a bus garage with a side road that is an option I believe it's Waterside Way. As it's an evening match parking restrictions on all surrounding roads are generally not operational after 18:30. That was the case last season anyway.

Offhegoes

I'd play a 2nd team here, as we have a lunchtime game on Sat

Jones (GK)
Howley (CB)
Binks (CB
Bidwell (CB)
Burroughs (LWB)
Van Ewijk (RWB)
Kelly (CM)
Eccles (CM)
Sakamoto (AM)
Godden (ST)