Abu Ogogo (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

If this happens and we don't start a "Wake me up, Abu Ogogo, dont leave me hanging on like a Yoyo" chant ill be bitterly dissapointed
How about

The City's got, Abu Ogogo, we don't need Ronaldo or N'Golo
The City's go, Abu Ogogo, he'll always put up a fight.

GaryJones

Made for him!

Magwitch

Just to mix things up I was told a bit back as you do that we were in for their right winger too can’t remember his bloody name but apparently their best player

wingy

Just to mix things up I was told a bit back as you do that we were in for their right winger too can’t remember his bloody name but apparently their best player
Yeah think someone posted it up on here ,maybe it was you.

Speedies_Chips

Anyone know what foot this lad is?

My initial thoughts are that he'd partner Kelly in the middle and Doyle's role would

be gradually reduced. But I do like the balance of having both a left foot and a right foot in the middle that we currently have with Doyle and Kelly

When you've got completely one footed players that you have at this level, you do decrease the angles you can play the ball if it's too much of one foot.

I think he's about 6 foot.

GaryJones

Big Foot

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

What else do we need if we get Ogogo and Sterling? Surely a GK or a CB has to be a priority?

Guessing the first team with those two is either:

Burge
Sterling Willis Davies Brown
Ogogo Bayliss
Jones Andreu Alassani
McNulty

Or

Burge
Sterling Willis Davies Brown
Jones Ogogo Andreu Alassani
McNulty JCH

I think that shows as well we can lose Bayliss as much as I’d rather we didn’t.

I don't think I realised until you had lined it up like that... Fuck me, that is genuinely a really good team for league 1!

Really exciting.

no_loyalty

Looks like we are copying last year's successful plan

2017/2018 - Sign majority of Portsmouth's players = Promotion
2018/2019 - Sign majority of Shrewsbury's players = Promotion

Otis

He's 5"8.
Surely 4 inches isn't that big of a deal is it.

giphy.gif

bezzer

If true, a long term replacement for Doyle. Would love to see Doyle takes his coaching badges and join Robins. About time we had a bit of succession planning here.

itsabuzzard

He's six foot six.
Anyone know what foot this lad is?

My initial thoughts are that he'd partner Kelly in the middle and Doyle's role would be gradually reduced. But I do like the balance of having both a left foot and a right foot in the middle that we currently have with Doyle and Kelly.

When you've got completely one footed players that you have at this level, you do decrease the angles you can play the ball if it's too much of one foot.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread