Abu Ogogo (1 Viewer)

Sbarcher

Just keep him away from Croydon.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

From my Shrews mate-

I asked does he run all day-

“Yep, better footballer than gets credit for if he can be allowed to show it.
Proper leader, meant to be pretty handy too but doesn’t chuck his weight around thinking he is though”

Him and Doyle could be some tag team in the middle of the park.

SBAndy

Another captain added to the ranks. Big focus on leadership this time round from Robins.

Also returning from knee ligament damage!

Sky Blue Harry H

This may be the longer term replacement for Doyle - they may well do a job share between them -Doyle, Kelly and Ogogo (2 from 3?)

luwalla

shrews fans are gonna hate us... surely this shows some real intent from the club.
starting to get more than a bit excited about the new season!!

better days

This may be the longer term replacement for Doyle - they may well do a job share between them -Doyle, Kelly and Ogogo (2 from 3?)
Don't forget Kelly was out for a good stretch early on last season and carrying the injury for quite a while before it forced him to stand down
Doyler also had to play through injury
With the amount of games at this level this is a great signing and gives us options

Nick

Administrator
I have read loads of good things about him but can't remember him playing against us. I don't take too much notice to most of the opposition teams.

I wonder if this is the medical and the incoming that was mentioned on another thread?

Gibbo

Surely it is Ogogo & Kelly in the middle with Doyle as player-coach on the sidelines. Doyle has done his job getting us up from Div 2.
Other thoughts:-
It shows an encouraging lack of sentimentality on Robbins' part.
Ogogo is also another cheap acquisition even allowing for wages
Not sure how Andreu fits in (mind you I don't think I ever have)
Bayliss to go - why play a good player out of position when you can get another player specifically for that position for less than you could earn from selling Bayliss to a club that will play him in his best position.
Selling a Bayliss a year would be a great foundation for club success.

Captain Dart

Nice, the right sort of player. We can't reply on Doyle forever. So should have strong centre midfield.

covcity4life

is he box to box or a deystroyer type midfielder?

getting those that performed well in season prior is defintley something that worked last season, exciting if confirmed

Captain Dart

Users who are viewing this thread