A Poll with a diffrence (3 Viewers)

Sky Blue Pete

we need to be back in Cov. Staying away is playing Russian roulette with our future and our existence.
Agree about the terms, they need to drop the indemnity demand but other than that we should be actively pursuing a return. Not going to happen this year but it really needs to happen next, I'm fearful of what will happen otherwise.
Damn straight. You’d have thought 100% of supporters could or should unite behind that

Grendel

Peanuts then.
When the club does return though we need to have some kind of clause in the contract that that pitch needs to be in pristine condition.

No one actually knows what the charge was going to be this season - it would have been considerably higher as Wasos were still then tied into the original deal

Sky Blue Pete

No one actually knows what the charge was going to be this season - it would have been considerably higher as Wasos were still then tied into the original deal
Yep that’s absolutely right. Somewhere between 100k and 800k but what is without doubt is that we would have gained financially being there as opposed to being at St. Andrews. For this season I mean

Liquid Gold

Yep that’s absolutely right. Somewhere between 100k and 800k but what is without doubt is that we would have gained financially being there as opposed to being at St. Andrews. For this season I mean
The only way of taking advantage of that extra income would be to have signed up to something that could potentially bust the club.

Grendel

“Seems” being the word that is often used in these debates.
Truth is nobody knows exact figures/details although some on here believe they do.

I don’t really think the indemnity clause is an issue of debate. Both sides acknowledge its existence

Sky Blue Pete

I don’t really think the indemnity clause is an issue of debate. Both sides acknowledge its existence
Although because no one is willing to pressurise wasps we don’t know whether this is the reason or not and the non disclosure agreement means wasps Sisu and ccfc just don’t answer why we are where we are at

SkyBlueDom26

Surely that isn't true, if that is the case regarding the pitch then im baffled! Why would they miss out on double the amount of tickets because of a pitch.... it can be worked on!

Adge

If it wasn't the case Wasps would just say as it puts all the pressure back on Sisu. If you don't believe it you're living with your head in the sand.
Seeing is believing isn’t it? I don’t believe any of the waffle from any of them as they will put out what best suits them all. If you want to buy any of it that’s yours business.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director

Even that isnt quite right though. The "Board" is the Board of Directors. There is one director of Otium and that is Tim Fisher. There are two directors of SBS&L - Fisher & Deering

The other names can be asked by the director to attend board meetings if so required. I am sure Boddy does attend but he has no right to demand to be there, and has no power when it comes to directors decisions (nor would anyone else other than Fisher). You would think that other senior management report in to Boddy primarily because Fisher is not there as much as he used to be as i understand it. But anyone at the club could be asked to report to the director at a board meeting, that doesnt make them a member of the Board.

Legally the director has to act in the best interests of the company but no doubt Fisher has to balance that against the demands of the owner.

TTG

No offence, but really ?

we won’t go home and double our attendances due to the pitch ?. This coming from the team who won 4~1 on the worst pitch I have seen us play on in years only last week.
I know it's hard to believe, I can barely myself

TTG

Surely that isn't true, if that is the case regarding the pitch then im baffled! Why would they miss out on double the amount of tickets because of a pitch.... it can be worked on!
Only passing on m8 couldn't tell you

TTG

“We renew at St Andrews every 6 games, meaning that we only put the next 6 games on sale in case we return.”

This isn’t the case
Next paragraph, or the one after

Users who are viewing this thread