a new striker in jan... (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
Understand that, may be the best we can hope for................and even then no certainty that we can get anyone in!

J

Jack Griffin

Just right for Division 3 (as League One should be called)

Nonleagueherewecome

To be fair he's come through Everton's academy and been released in 2010 and then went to play in Ireland.

Aha, that's where I've heard of him from. He was rated as promising a few years back, but so were a few others from that Everton crop who have dropped down the league since.

Nonleagueherewecome

ICHAN

Oh it will be another KD signing just like some of the others that have failed.
Bet he hopes someone else signs him otherwise he is going to have to play like braveheart and score 20 goals before the end of the season and be able to play in defence, hope he's not used to playing in the oppositions half because that just won't do, maybe thats why cody hasn't been playing because they are still trying to knock it out of him not to attack.:thinking about:

skyblueinBaku

Ahh excellent, that means if we sign him, we might half have a chance of having a striker that can play with Jukebox up front! :D
I doubt it. If we are getting a new striker in Jan, we can be pretty sure it is to replace Juke who will have been sold (probably for half his value).

kingharvest

I'm not watching anymore videos's and making an opinion on anyone. MacDonald looked like fuckin Alan Shearer after watching his video...turned out more like Alan Bennett.

procdoc

I think with the right service McDonald could score goals for us but until we get people who can cross or/either play accurate through balls then anyone would struggle to score for us

procdoc

Players doing well in Ireland are hit and miss, you either get a Kevin Doyle or Shane Long or a Gary Deegan!

Skybluefaz

What would be the point in SISU shelling out wages/transfer fees in Jan on a new striker when we will already be down, the head of soccer intelligence will put Johnson Clarke-Harris in the first team and save the cash. I'm sure SISU will harvest whatever cash they can for Clingan, Cranie, Christie and Juke then sell off the carcass to Hoffman and the Zillionaire investors :thinking about:

wilbertorama

as soon as that fat twat gets sacked gary deegan will be the main man at this club,he hasnt got a fair chance and in fairness he had a horrible injury.sure when he came on against blackpool he ran the show....hasnt really had a chance to show what he can do since then.

Nonleagueherewecome

I'm not watching anymore videos's and making an opinion on anyone. MacDonald looked like fuckin Alan Shearer after watching his video...turned out more like Alan Bennett.

He makes me feel like reading some Alan Bennett would actually brighten my mood after watching him play...Alan Bennett would probably provide more of a goalscoring threat though, tbf.

How about Jamie Vardy at Fleetwood? This guy is shit hot. He's the real deal in the way that Lee Tomlin clearly was at Rushden before he went to Peterboro (a player Thorn scouted and recommended 18 months ago but SISU wouldn't stump up the cash), or Kightly was at Grays. Pace, skill, goals, can play wide or up front...but can we afford a top BSP player these days?!?

Nonleagueherewecome

He makes me feel like reading some Alan Bennett would actually brighten my mood after watching him play...Alan Bennett would probably provide more of a goalscoring threat though, tbf.

How about Jamie Vardy at Fleetwood? This guy is shit hot. He's the real deal in the way that Lee Tomlin clearly was at Rushden before he went to Peterboro (a player Thorn scouted and recommended 18 months ago but SISU wouldn't stump up the cash), or Kightly was at Grays. Pace, skill, goals, can play wide or up front...but can we afford a top BSP player these days?!?

georgehudson

oh 'kd' here, i'm just busy turning the club around again,
ooh no, that would be about the hated words, 'speculate to accumulate',
i've already lumped on 'cody' & 'joe',
never mind about 'kw', 'ag', 'bt', or 'mk',
we're only losing 7-10m this season,
someone else said 5m per season,
wasn't me,
from 'true sky blues',

JOG ON !

Users who are viewing this thread