4th Round vs Birmingham - "thank you" banner (1 Viewer)

usskyblue

Then I apologise

giphy.gif

The coventrian

The Conventrian has said he does not acknowledge games at St.Andrews this season so I presume he will only be at Wembley if we finish top 6 in the away table

Also only if we win the away leg
Blah blah blah. No I couldn't give a shite what happens in brum. Is that best you've got? Throwing the old Wembley bullshit out again. Actually I wouldn't be there as I'm on a cruise. I take it my other 40 years of support is void now in your eyes?
Enjoy your cup final in brum.

SlowerThanPlatt

Blah blah blah. No I couldn't give a shite what happens in brum. Is that best you've got? Throwing the old Wembley bullshit out again. Actually I wouldn't be there as I'm on a cruise. I take it my other 40 years of support is void now in your eyes?
Enjoy your cup final in brum.

Are you keeping track of your own personal away table then?

Reactions: TTG

The coventrian

St Andrews is a proper football ground. The Ricoh is a bowl and I can remember about 5 good atmospheres. Whole match day experience is woeful

If we were going to build a new ground I’d prefer a smaller version of St Andrews than another Ricoh
If you like it there that much then stay there and support that lot when we're back in cov then.

capel & collindridge

I'm not particularly precious about it, just an idea. I know they aren't doing it for free but neither were Wasps, and if people can't see the difference in treatment between playing at the Wasps ground and St Andrews then they need their head checking.

Just a chance to step up and be seen to have a bit of class, instead of being seen as that chavvy nuisance club who throw plastic pigs and flares onto pitches disrupting games, is all.

Quite agree! We play classy football. Lets show that we have classy fans too!

PurpleBin

Would be good if Blues and Cov could drink in the same pubs with no mither. Can't see WMP letting everyone make their own minds up though.

Grendel

haha 3000 messages and 0 likes, I'm dying LOL

To be fair the likes don’t show from the old forum threads

Forums need people like him. Imagine a forum if ccfcway types? Rigor Mortis would prevent anyone from moving a finger to the key board as it would be as boring as fuck

fernandopartridge

All this shit on the villa stuff is cringeworty.
We're not a significant rival. The beef between them and blues is just that, between them and blues.

Fair enough if we're playing villa but otherwise it's fucking embarrassing
In my opinion obviously.
Tbf I don't mind it, we were a significant rival of Villa's in the absence of them playing either Blues or West Brom for a pretty significant period. We were a derby and I think anybody who went to them would have sensed it.

Users who are viewing this thread