where's torch? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

valiant15

Where is the outsider from warwick? Finally admitted Your'e beloved sisu are shit? I thought we'd make the play offs?

dongonzalos

So I like Robins.
I don't think thorn should have been sacked after 3 matches.
I thought it took too long long to sign robins.
My PRO sisu comments .......... Please if you are not spouting rubbish post them here.....
If you don't, well I suppose I don't need to say anymore really ........

stupot07

Just hold your horses Don, I meant the fact that pre-Brentford you were still confident that top 6 is on the cards. Stop being so hypersensitiy

And I don't think anyone is anti-Robins just disappointed he not had the impact we'd hoped.

Otis

Yep, Don. It's very clear that Stu isn't having a go at you at all. He is just saying you are incredibly optimistic (some might say insanely delusional) in your thoughts of how the season could well pan out, while most on here have their feet very much closer to the ground.

We would have to have one of the most sensational runs in our entire history to do something special this season.

dongonzalos

Just hold your horses Don, I meant the fact that pre-Brentford you were still confident that top 6 is on the cards. Stop being so hypersensitiy

And I don't think anyone is anti-Robins just disappointed he not had the impact we'd hoped.

Fair comment I typed the second post before seeing your second post.

I understand where you are coming from now.

Yes I was very optimistic. I just can't see how we can sign 14 players in league one and they are,all rubbish. I can't buy that.

Never mind the players we already had.

Compare that to other league one squads.

I think Robins is a good manager however as oppose to the owners saying everyone interviewed said they can do it with this squad. Plus minor tweaks

It now looks like we are going to have to wait another year and have a full clear out. That is so frustrating when I was so optimistic this season.

I know people will rip me and say AT is crap.

But surely it would have made sense to let the bloke who signed most of these players try and suceed with them. Surely 3 games is to soon to decide he can't. Now we have a new manager who it seems will want a clear out.

Will sisu support him financially on the clear out

Gaz

Can't believe this thread hasn't been locked yet.

torchomatic

Here I am.

torchomatic

You too, sweetie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread